New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Name ng bus? The words "Del Carmen" lang ang nakita ko. Hindi ko alam kung name ng bus company yun or emblem lang.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    teka mahanap nga yang bus na yan... at masabihan ung driver!

baon narin ako popcorn... matagal tagal na byahe yun..hehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    marami magbu-bus mamaya hehe

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    lol may popcorn pang dadalhin amp. :lol:

haaay seriously, no wonder madaming ***-related crimes sa phils. kahit pala sa bus may pinapakita na ganon. nothing is taboo anymore. not good.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Thats the problem with us Filipinos, we are either hypocrites or too conservative due to our spanish era novela influences of Maria CLara.
    Sometimes the mere showing of ****ography isn't the main cause that triggers *** related crimes but rather its the "curiosity" thats what kills the cat...
    common notion of us non - conformist pinoys "MASARAP KASI ANG BAWAL. " if we are deprived of a thing thus we would crave more for it. for instance go to a nude beach later on your eyes will be tired gazing at all those melons
    just have an retrospect when you were still young; remember the time when your parents told you not to smoke or to drink: there is a tendency that you drink and smoke more but right now some of us even want to kick the habit and live a healthier lifestyle...
    that is just the same with **** and the stuffs we consider taboo...
    like in north america *** talk shows air almost every night, in Hong kong you can buy smut from sidewalk vendors but how come the *** related crime rate aint that high compared to us so called third world countries?
    maybe the real problem is not the taboo but rather the lack of *** education and respect for other the person or the lack of punishment and loopholes in our judiciary system, because what others consider taboo may be a form of art for some individuals, thats why we have ratings if it is PG R18 X and so on so why make a big fuzz out of it?

im not saying that they were right showing **** on buses who knows some of us might have a little kid or Girlfriend or wife riding on the bus...

my sentiments goes on to our stupid mtrcb boards and the so called hypocrite moralistas' we tend to be too conservative but in reality ang "mayuming dalagang pilipina sa kama mas grabe pang bumukaka kaysa sa palaka"

just my 2 cents :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ayus!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hmm point taken.
    but ***-talk still has its limits. cguro naman alam nyo na kung ano yung enough na pedeng pag usapan in public or pedeng ipakita sa public. and being an art is altogether a different point. i know that no matter how taboo the subject is it really doesn't affect crimes directly. i say that it "CONTRIBUTES" to violence somehow. I don't see anything hypocritical about it. so what if a mayuming dalaga makes bukaka grabe than a palaka in her kama? that's her thing diba? as long as she doesn't make bukaka in public. whatever.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    Yes I did. Ako yung isa sa ungang pumuna dun sa film. Pero dehins ako pinansin ng konduktor. Yung driver, nung kinulit ko bago ako bumamaba sa may Herrera tungkol dun sa film, tiningnan pa ako ng masama.

Dapat nung tiningnan ka ng masama dinukot mo yung mata! ) pasaway yang mga driver na yan eh!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep
    in reality ang "mayuming dalagang pilipina sa kama mas grabe pang bumukaka kaysa sa palaka"
    pakibigay nga yung contact info ng mga mayuming dalaga na yan

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    anu ang 'mayuming'? mahinhin? ayoko bukaka gs2 ko 2wad nyahaha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bus shows soft-pon film.