New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    How do you classify a soft ****? I'm a bit confused here. Kasi for me, yung *** Bomb Girls are classified as soft **** if that's the case. Soft in a way, cause the way they dance suggests a ***ual innuendo hence the name. Same thing with sentai anime, you see all these Sailor Moon characters in their skimpy minis and underwears.

I think Magandang Gabi Bayan has more gore or ***ual content in it than the soft **** movies. The featured clips there are real and bloody as opposed to the soft **** movie as staged and acted.

Father raped his daughter then killed his wife. Hmm, what else?
    Girl raped using a wooden stick. Wow. Anymore?
    Six year old, gang raped. Found dead in the river. This is it. More.

The list goes on.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana pre pinatay mo yung TV while you were going out...

parang yung old-trick sa mga taxi na hindi nagpapasakay... iwanan mo yung pintong naka bukas.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Nicolodeon: I salute you for a job well done. For sure it doesn't fall on deaf ears. Tayo tayo na rin ang dapat pumuna at umunawa sa mga di nakakaunawa. May your tribe be many.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 66bunny
    How do you classify a soft ****? I'm a bit confused here. Kasi for me, yung *** Bomb Girls are classified as soft **** if that's the case. Soft in a way, cause the way they dance suggests a ***ual innuendo hence the name. Same thing with sentai anime, you see all these Sailor Moon characters in their skimpy minis and underwears.

I think Magandang Gabi Bayan has more gore or ***ual content in it than the soft **** movies. The featured clips there are real and bloody as opposed to the soft **** movie as staged and acted.

The list goes on.
    softcore... usually pumping scenes... topless women... the only thing not showing is the genitalia.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005

The list goes on.
    Okay lang siguro kung *** Bomb girls that are dancing. Pinapanood na nung mga bata yun eh. As for rape scenes, a lot of rape scenes in a lot of movies were done in taste or artistically.

Yung scene na inabutan ko when I got seated was a guy, whose ass is covered by cloth, is pumping his brains own on a girl whose booties are cleraly visible. Samahan mo pa ng them groaning and grinding noises that are being blared over the audio system.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hmmmmm......Palagay ko, maraming lumampas sa destinasyon nila. Nag-enjoy sa palabas. :drool:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004

The list goes on.
    A distinction is sometimes made between softcore ****ography and hardcore ****ography. The former generally refers to materials that feature nudity and ***ually suggestive scenes, while hardcore or X-rated ****ography contains close-ups of aroused genitalia and ***ual activities including penetration.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    alang hiya ginagalit ako nyan ah! baka gusto nilang...

ano ba plate number nyan

----masakyan nga

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    matagal ng problema yan sa mga buses na may video on board. sa mga probinsya common din yan. kailangan talaga i-control na yang mga ganyan. or kunggusto nila gawin na langg sinehan yung mga selected buses gaya sa korea. hehe. then may mga rating: pg-13, r-18...heheh.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe naman yan!!

teka: anong pangalan ng bus? ma-abangan nga mamya.....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bus shows soft-pon film.