New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    About 40 mins before noon, I decided to take the bus to Ayala from Buendia for my next engagement. When the door opened, I said to myself "Ah, good. May TV and video." But when I got a seat, boy was I surprised: the film as obviously a soft-**** film. Kaya pala tahimik ang karamihan ng pasahero, except for a few women (and men) that are softly objecting. Pag-dating sa may bukana ng Ayala, the driver turned off the show, probably from fear of being apprehended my the MAPSA people.

Hey guys, I ain't a "holier than thou" person (I had my share of these things), but isn't there a law prohibiting buses from showing these types of films? I mean, kanina may mga kids na nakasakay 'dun sa bus.

I wish naman yung mga bus drivers na ganyan eh paminsan-minsan naman gamitin ang ulo sa itaas at hindi sa ibababa. Tsk.

di lang ung driver...

lalo na ung conductor....(obviously kasi minsan, ang conductor may gusto...busy si mamang dryber sa pagddryb,e..)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    baka naman "for adults only" ung bus??? hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe yan a... i feel what youre saying bro .. dapat may malaking R18 nakalagay sa bus...
    but ill bet the teenagers na nakasakay (mga lalake anyway) natutuwa hehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    sana pinagsabihan din ng mga passengers ung konduktor ... lalo na ung mga kasama ng mga bata.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geode
    sana pinagsabihan din ng mga passengers ung konduktor ... lalo na ung mga kasama ng mga bata.
    Yes, a few of them actally did protest. Pero, it fell on deaf ears. As for the driver, he was not watching the road all the time: he stretches his neck from time to time to see kung anong scene na. Yung kundukor naman, eh di syempre kung walang nagbabayad eh nanonood din.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Nicoledeon: Did you grab the opportunity to express the opinion you shared here to the appropriate people: Driver/Kundoktor?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    dati me pinalabas pa ngang R-rated e, complete with rape scene(though not that graphic). nakaka ilang tuloy sa loob ng bus

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Field Master
    Nicoledeon: Did you grab the opportunity to express the opinion you shared here to the appropriate people: Driver/Kundoktor?
    Yes I did. Ako yung isa sa ungang pumuna dun sa film. Pero dehins ako pinansin ng konduktor. Yung driver, nung kinulit ko bago ako bumamaba sa may Herrera tungkol dun sa film, tiningnan pa ako ng masama.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bro baka ang nasakyan mo ay LOVE BUS! hehe....

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Bus shows soft-pon film.