New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I was going to Glorietta around 845pm this Sunday when a bus suddenly cut in to my lane and nearly sideswiped me. I was able to swerve a bit to avoid them. When I confronted the driver when they stopped to drop off passengers, the driver claimed that the other bus was the reason he cut in front of me. Apparently, they were trying to race each other to the bus stop.

Just lucky that I didn't get into an accident over something so insignificant. To think that they were doing that when there was no traffic.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    that bus driver is a fool. ive fought with more bus drivers than jeepney drivers.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    A bus actually hit the side of my vehicle two weeks ago. Nag uunahan yan sila para sa pasahero kahit puno na. Quota system kasi. Sigaw nga ng mga pasahero niya e "swapang kasi". The case has been filed in the small claims court even if the damage is minor (parang 3K cost ng repair). Mas malaki loss niya sa istorbo at pinababa ko lahat pasahero niya. But thats not the point. Matuto sila mag drive ng tama.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    A bus actually hit the side of my vehicle two weeks ago. Nag uunahan yan sila para sa pasahero kahit puno na. Quota system kasi. Sigaw nga ng mga pasahero niya e "swapang kasi". The case has been filed in the small claims court even if the damage is minor (parang 3K cost ng repair). Mas malaki loss niya sa istorbo at pinababa ko lahat pasahero niya. But thats not the point. Matuto sila mag drive ng tama.
    Iyan ang masama sa mga drivers ng bus... Nandadamay pa ang mga drivers na keeping to their lane... Dapat talaga sa mga iyan,- ma-sampolan at mabigyan ng leksyon....

How's the "small claims court", bro? Efficient ba?

10.3K:sumo:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Pasubscribe...Tol, ano yang small "claims court?"

Paki-elaborate naman...

TIA...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bender View Post
    I was going to Glorietta around 845pm this Sunday when a bus suddenly cut in to my lane and nearly sideswiped me. I was able to swerve a bit to avoid them. When I confronted the driver when they stopped to drop off passengers, the driver claimed that the other bus was the reason he cut in front of me. Apparently, they were trying to race each other to the bus stop.

Just lucky that I didn't get into an accident over something so insignificant. To think that they were doing that when there was no traffic.
    Sorry to hear that sir. Ewan ko lang but these bus drivers are worst than their counterparts like jeep drivers etc. Dahil alam nila na mas malaki sila kaya yun cut ng cut. I have my share with buses and dump trucks too. Anyway, the good thing is your okey.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Parang yung naencounter ko lang sa may Ayala ave. Nakasidesweep siya ng mga nagbabike, not the typical na biker pero yung parang mukhang bigtime na biker. Muntik ko pa siya nasagasaan kasi natumba siya, todo preno talaga ako. Ang ginawa nung mga bikers sinundan nila till may nagstop na traffic light, then BOOM!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Parang yung naencounter ko lang sa may Ayala ave. Nakasidesweep siya ng mga nagbabike, not the typical na biker pero yung parang mukhang bigtime na biker. Muntik ko pa siya nasagasaan kasi natumba siya, todo preno talaga ako. Ang ginawa nung mga bikers sinundan nila till may nagstop na traffic light, then BOOM!
    pinasabog yung bus sir? care to share more? hehe

On topic:
    that's why im move vigilant against buses compared to big trucks.. mga trucks kasi hindi naman basta basta lilipat ng lane..

*sir old, can you share your exp on the small claims court?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    what do you mean BOOM?

maybe this is the solution to the edsa problem. just shoot 'em like animals and don't bother if justice gets served or not. we peace-loving drivers just turn the blind eye whenever we hear stories about bus drives getting shot or killed.

trained ang bus drivers even to kill pedestrians, if they have to so, cutting other vehicles are just part of their everyday meals.. hehe

welcome to the philippines!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
A bus nearly sideswiped me just in front of Glorietta