New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hmph... that's what you get if you're too cheap to use car-carriers.

I think in terms of recklessness, though, Toyota delivery drivers take the cake versus Isuzu delivery drivers. The last time an Isuzu delivery cut me off at 140 km/h was years ago. I get cut off by Toyota delivery drivers at least five times a week.
    That's because Toyota's sales are more than five times that of Isuzu's.

New cars are picked up by dealers from the plants (not delivered by the plant to the dealers) and some dealers use carriers to pickup the cars while others just drive the cars. Most, if not all, provincial dealers use carriers.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bad trip yan ah....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nangyayayri talaga iyan, sa dami ba naman ng movement sa loob ng CASA at pinintahan

At yung byahe frm planta to showroom, sa akin ok lang at least naroroadtest ang sasakyan ng ilang km.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    kawawa naman nung makakabili nun!!!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    what you dont know, wont hurt you ang policy ata ng Isuzu eh

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sa tingin ko ganyan din ang nangyari nung bagong bili lang ang Optra namin dati.Deliver kase hanggang dun sa office ng dad ko.Nung dumating dad ko dito sa bahay dala ang Optra nakita ko may gas gas na ang mags at may mga halatang dent.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    gawain na talaga ng maraming casa yan sa mga units na may konting defect sa paint. we as consumers won't notice these because the re-paints are very well done. kahit sa honda or toyota meron din yan. good thing na bumper lang ang may tama sa crosswind and hindi yun body.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    That's because Toyota's sales are more than five times that of Isuzu's.

New cars are picked up by dealers from the plants (not delivered by the plant to the dealers) and some dealers use carriers to pickup the cars while others just drive the cars. Most, if not all, provincial dealers use carriers.
    Bwahaha... got me there!

Still, it's quite irresponsible for them to risk that much damage to their merchandise... I mean... have you seen the SLEX, lately?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Bwahaha... got me there!

Still, it's quite irresponsible for them to risk that much damage to their merchandise... I mean... have you seen the SLEX, lately?
    I do. And normally in the morning, I see fresh Innovas, Altis, Avanzas, etc., running at more than a 100km/hr right on the executive este SHOULDER lane.

Is that a way of test-driving the brand new unit or just wanting to bang it up to get them fired from the job?

Pangit pa e naka-full bright ung ilaw, fog lamps, hazard lights (minsan), tapos parang ahas pa sa SLEX, hanep e... hinahanap si San Pedro.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    I do. And normally in the morning, I see fresh Innovas, Altis, Avanzas, etc., running at more than a 100km/hr right on the executive este SHOULDER lane.

Is that a way of test-driving the brand new unit or just wanting to bang it up to get them fired from the job?

Pangit pa e naka-full bright ung ilaw, fog lamps, hazard lights (minsan), tapos parang ahas pa sa SLEX, hanep e... hinahanap si San Pedro.
    malapit na nilang mahanap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Brand New XTi - irepaint bago ibenta style