New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I bought a used car. when I tried to transfer ownership, carnap daw.
    nakaimpound ngayon sa TMG crame.

All the documents were complete (OR/CR/deed of sale/id) and match naman chassis/engine number. I called one of my connections at TMG before buying it and okay naman daw.

The car got in a wreck and was restored so iba-iba na parts. Hindi ba nagkakamali TMG dito? What do I do now?

All my savings were put into that car. Please help.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    dapat bago mo binili, pina-check mo muna sa TMG. OR/CR and plate number....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bardigones
    dapat bago mo binili, pina-check mo muna sa TMG. OR/CR and plate number....
    I did have it checked over the friend through my friend that works at TMG. Clean naman daw.

But when i brought it for etching tampered daw.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    go back to the old owner of the vehicle and ask the person but be sure to have someone with you kapag bumalik sa binilhan mo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdejesus05
    go back to the old owner of the vehicle and ask the person but be sure to have someone with you kapag bumalik sa binilhan mo.
    nak ng...pare sorry to hear that...hassle yan.

balikan nyo yung pinagbilhan nyo...tama si ser JV, magdala ka na ng kasama...or yung friend mo na taga TMG.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    kilala mo ba ang pinagbilhan mo? mas advantage din talaga kung personal friend mo talaga ang seller para madaling habulin.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    in addition to my previous post, kung hindi mo kakilala yung pinagbilhan but you the name or address, since may kakilala ka sa TMG let them check his background if there are any violations done by this person.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sorry to hear about that bro... sana maayos kaagad... natakot naman ako diyan. Puwede ba magkamali ang TMG? Matino ba databases ng mga yan?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I think the proper way of checking out the car before buying it, is ask the owner if you could bring it to TMG have them look at it and ask for its car history, minimal lang naman yun fees. if the owner refused then dont buy the car.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    What car did you buy? What is the plate number?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
bought used car - carnap daw