New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Here's an example of a bad motoring etiquette. This afternoon I was passing by 10th avenue of cubao. Then when I reached the intersection, namely main ave. There's this corolla on the opposite side of the road, wanting to pass by. Since there was a vehicle parked at his side I let him pass then wait for me to go straight for him also to pass since there's also a vehicle parked somewhere behind my side. BUT, there was this civic who drived his auto in front of mine, since the corolla's ass was still out the civic couldn't pass. So we're all stuck up.

I partly honked at the civic so that he could back up even a little bit. But then, he didn't. What a stupid driver. The corolla even lowered down his window and signalled the civic driver to back up also, yet the civic driver didn't. :boo: Since this civic driver has time to waste which I doesn't have. The corolla gave up. He moved his car, a little bit so nearly kissing the bumper of the parked car. So that this civic could pass.

Yes, finally he did pass, but here's what is really irritating. When he passed, he made his wheels screech and flew off fast.

See illustration below:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    gago :hammer:

kakainis nga yang mga driver na ganyan :boo:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    gago :hammer:

kakainis nga yang mga driver na ganyan :boo:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Patigasan ng mukha at hindi naman siya makakaabante agad.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    it would have been great if you got a picture of the civic, plate number and the face of the driver, major shame campaign sana dito yan.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Maybe he was thinking that you should give way since he is the one on the Main road....

Anyway, since the Toyota Corolla has already committed himself at the intersection, he should have given way to it,- not force the issue....

One more thing, vehicles should not be allowed to park near/at the intersection.

8701:soccer:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ako nga yung maabutan ng traffic sa gitna ng intersection eh hiyang-hiya na ako. kaya kapag inabutan talaga ako, talagang nakatutok ako sa harap ko or hahanap ng ibang lane na mas maluwag para makadaloy ang trapiko.

sira ulo naman yun, tigas ng mukha nun ah. walanghiya, eh yung corolla pa ang pinahirapan samantalang sa kanya maluwag naman ang likod and TAKE NOTE, siya ang humarang.

OT: Nice illustration you got there sir renzo hahaha.
    Last edited by p_borj; September 23rd, 2009 at 04:51 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Haay akala ko aku na yung nasa goon squad....nyahahah buti na lang hindi ako ganun....sir renz malamang yan sir taga dyan sa cubao yan...maangas eh o di naman kaya taga crame kaya matapang? Panalo ka naman sir eh, isipin mo nag sunog sya ng gulong, syempre ubos din ang gasolina nya...hehehe akala nya big time sya pag nagpaiyak ng gulong baka hindi nya alam, ultimo nag aaral mag maneho marunong magpaiyak ng gulong

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The civic was heavy tinted so I didn't get the chance to look at the " cool " face :cool: hehehe.. Knowing cubao, it has been normal for people parking at the sides even near the intersection, even if it is wrong.

Yeah, I hate the action that he did, siya na nga may kasalanan siya pa may gana magbitin ng clutch para magyabang. :nono:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ah kapal muks naman nun

sarap businahan ng mahaba

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Boo you Honda Civic driver ! !