New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Ingat ingat lang dito sa Boni tunnel mga papi. In addition to being poorly lighted, may mga dumadaan dyan araw-araw na pedestrians - buko vendors, bakal boys, at other pedestrians na tinatamad umakyat sa overpass ng MRT.

If you're not familiar with the place, you might end up hitting them when you're a bit fast, especially when overtaking.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    salamat sa warning.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di lang yan.. yung parang kanal na may takip na bakal...may parte na walang takip so kung di mo kabisado yung walang takip na parte.. ayun...magugulat ka na lang at biglang "ka-blag!"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald View Post
    di lang yan.. yung parang kanal na may takip na bakal...may parte na walang takip so kung di mo kabisado yung walang takip na parte.. ayun...magugulat ka na lang at biglang "ka-blag!"
    korek! ingat sa mga dugtong na kalye....alam nyo naman dito sa pinas, pang offroad ang kalye kahit nasa siyudad ka.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Thanks for the warning.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    is this the one on the left side going to RTU? happened to me already...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Boni tunnel is a very, very dangerous tunnel. One night, my whole family and I got stuck in traffic in the middle of the tunnel for about 15-20 minutes. I was feeling nausiated due to the smoke/emissions. I had to open all my windows immediately after I cleared the tunnel and felt like throwing up.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yes it is poorly lit that even at noon time you will need to turn on your headlamps. (May reminder pa yata ang isang konsehal, di mo tuloy alam kung batas o pa-alala lang.)

Most of the time, those who turn on their headlight forget to turn them off. So do not be surpirsed if the incoming cars coming from the tunnel are in bright mode in broad daylight.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004

wala na hehe ayos a yan ! hehe mtagal na it has asphalt over it

Boni Tunnel