New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Got this from email, forwarded by a friend working in a multinational company. The memo they got is very recent. I think it was circulated from one of that MNC's office in some other country basing on the content of the memo - mention of State Police, etc...(I intentionally deleted some details on the company's identity).

Anybody got the same email? This looks scary! Saang bansa kaya ito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's an urband legend / hoax and a long time :spam:

Just go to the official DARE website (http://www.dare.com) to confirm.

P.S.

No headlights or on high-beams perpetually? Abah... edi members ng FEJODAP & PISTON yan. :evillaugh

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if this were true, then ang dami dami nang cases ng causeless car shootings.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In addition, Bloods (and their rivals, Crips) are African-American (Black) gangs... hehe...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloods

How many of them do you see sa Pinas...

Then again, there are Pinoys who proclaim they're Nazi's in Pinas as well hehehe...

Si Snoop Dogg... Crips naman sya...

"[SIZE=5][SIZE=2] I'm a gangsta, but y'all knew that
    Da Big Bo$$ Dogg, yeah I had to do that
    I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside
    But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side"

heheh... Pag Bloods red flag naman.
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hehehe hoax nanaman

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    urban legend lang yan... hehehe or figment of a very wild imagination who wants to create a big stir or scare the hell out of commoners

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    yung GM and HR Director signed the Memo for posting. I'm not really sure about the authenticity, the reason why i obscure din yung ilang parts ng memo. and looking at the dates (even yun sa stamp), very recently lang sya posted.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    bro tagal na yan ah! last year ko pa yata narecieve yan sa email. saka alam ko sa US nga yan gang na yan

Parang movie na HIGHWAYMEN

starring Jim Caviezel.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ang engot naman ng HR Department na yun. Since when ba known ang PNP as state police? And kahit multinational company pa yan dito sa Pinas, they should double-check their facts before disseminating that email. Better yet, they shouldn't have posted it. Di naman applicable yan dito sa Pinas.

Very well known ang rivalry ng Bloods & Crips sa US. Tupac Shakur and The Notorius BIG died "allegedly" because of a gang war between those 2 groups. AFAIK, wala pang Bloods gang dito sa Pinas. Ang mga sikat dito eh Batang City Jail, OXO, Sigue Sigue Sputnik at Bahala Na Gang, hehehe. At iba ang initiation rite nila, since most of them don't own cars anyway.

Edit: Somebody just sent me the unedited actual memo (a few seconds after posting this). The company's name is Celestica Philippines. IMO, their HR Department are a bunch of dimwits.
    Last edited by Galactus; October 10th, 2007 at 06:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
BLOODS(?) - heard this group? saan kaya ito? - warning!