New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    last week somewhere in paranaque, i passed by a road with two cars alternately parked
    due to a slow pedicab delivering purified water, i caught up with two cars on the opposite direction and had to squeak in to let them pass

when i turned left to pass the other parked car, i saw a black SUV heavily tinted coming so I flashed my lights to signal him not to proceed but he kept on driving until he blocked my way

I stopped, didn't move and not a horn nor light but he also didn't move as if he wanted to back off, even if i'm on his lane due to the parked car, i got there first and it's simple courtesy to let me pass

a few seconds of stand-off, i thought i can back off but it's a good thing a trike and a car blocked my path backwards so the black SUV drove back

that's when I saw the plate number: PNP Security

kaya pala maangas...those kinds of plate numbers should be banned because we have plate numbers to be unique and easily identified.

If something happened to me, how can i report the car? black suv with pnp plate number? how would the PNP know which of their vehicles are involved in the crime?????

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by paetechie View Post
    last week somewhere in paranaque, i passed by a road with two cars alternately parked
    due to a slow pedicab delivering purified water, i caught up with two cars on the opposite direction and had to squeak in to let them pass

when i turned left to pass the other parked car, i saw a black SUV heavily tinted coming so I flashed my lights to signal him not to proceed but he kept on driving until he blocked my way

I stopped, didn't move and not a horn nor light but he also didn't move as if he wanted to back off, even if i'm on his lane due to the parked car, i got there first and it's simple courtesy to let me pass

a few seconds of stand-off, i thought i can back off but it's a good thing a trike and a car blocked my path backwards so the black SUV drove back

that's when I saw the plate number: PNP Security

kaya pala maangas...those kinds of plate numbers should be banned because we have plate numbers to be unique and easily identified.

If something happened to me, how can i report the car? black suv with pnp plate number? how would the PNP know which of their vehicles are involved in the crime?????
    Commemorative plate lang po yan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Always assume that the other party has a gun :D best tip out in the streets if you value your life. Shooting incidents due to road rage isn't "rare" in the Philippines.

And yes, the PNP Security plate seems like a commemorative plate to me.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Always assume that the other party has a gun :D best tip out in the streets if you value your life. Shooting incidents due to road rage isn't "rare" in the Philippines.

And yes, the PNP Security plate seems like a commemorative plate to me.
    +1, mabuti na nag-iingat. Sa huli pagsisi eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Kahit cno pa yan unless ambulance yan, dapat pinag-bigyan ka na, eh ano kung naka black suv yan, nag beam pass ka naman para mag menor cya pero tumuloy parin. Sobrang yabang! Putek!!!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Para yatang late na ang pag-overtake(counter-flow) mo, bro, dahil isang kotse lang ang lulusutan mo, di ba?...

13.5K:handinhand:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    +1 ako dito... Lane kasi nya yun dapat ikaw nagbigay kahit tingin mo mauuna ka.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    buti hindi ka binundol. talo ka pa rin dyan dahil counterflow ka.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    buti hindi ka binundol. talo ka pa rin dyan dahil counterflow ka.
    Tama! Kuha mo...

black SUV with PNP Security plate