New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i got hit by a stone/s coming from another vehicle, an Expy, on the opposite side of the road. i think tumalsik galing sa gulong with enough force for two deep dents and for people to turn their heads and for the expy to drive off knowingly or unknowingly, i dont know...

thus the one who purposely or unpurposely sprayed the stones(with his tires) have a responsibility towards the vehicle damaged?

i just had a string of bad luck with my car... i just changed the clutch, after 20 minutes of driving, happy with the new clutch, got hit by a stone and the next day i just saw a leak on a radiator fin. :sigh:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nung nagulungan ng Expy yung mga bato tumalsik sa oto mo, ganun ba?

if that's the case, walang liability ang Expy dun.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yes i think walang kasalanan ung expy, thats common in vehicles with big tires, pag may mga stones lying on the road, most of the time tatalsik talaga yan in random directions. buses n trucks din.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i got hit by a stone/s coming from another vehicle, an Expy, on the opposite side of the road. i think tumalsik galing sa gulong with enough force for two deep dents and for people to turn their heads and for the expy to drive off knowingly or unknowingly, i dont know...

thus the one who purposely or unpurposely sprayed the stones(with his tires) have a responsibility towards the vehicle damaged? hindi po, kasalanan ng expry

i just had a string of bad luck with my car..nakikiramay po ako. knock on wood nalang po para alis malas i just changed the clutch, after 20 minutes of driving, happy with the new clutch, got hit by a stone and the next day i just saw a leak on a radiator fin. thats too bad, hayaan mo po, may balik naman yan swerte. hehehe!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yup ... it wasn't his fault that there were stones on the road.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    kasalanan yan nung bato! sue the batos!

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    pag binato ka ng bato, batuhin mo ng tinapay! kaya dapat laging may baong pandesal sa sasakyan.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Same thing when a small stone / pebble which came from another vehicle in front hits the windshield of the trailing vehicle at high speed causing damage to the windshield. Di mo masasabi na kasalanan nung naunang sasakyan. But if the stone comes from a truck carrying gravel in front of another car, me liability ang driver ng truck dahil hindi na-secure mabuti ang dala nya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm hindi ka "binato" kundi natalsikan ng bato

walang kasalanan yung expy dyan. kasalanan ng gobyerno yan kasi ang daming bato sa kalsada. kung kasalanan ng gobyerno.. kasalanan ng presidente kasi sya ang tagapamuno ng gobyerno. ergo, kasalanan ni gma. rally na!! hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's just bad luck bro tsk tsk tsk. kaya ako pag may malalaking sasakyan at mabato ang daan i keep my distance as in kahit businahan pa ako ng businahan ng sumusunod akin.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
binato ng bato (again)