New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    haha! katawa kayo, mga sir!

hindi pa naman compromised yung windshield to warrant a replacement - saka na pag nakaenkwentro na ng mga lasing na hollow blocks ang binabato

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Buti you controlled your emotions just in time. Kung sakin siguro kasi nangyari yan, kahit san pa kami umabot, talagang hahabulin ko siya. Medyo mainitin kasi ako.

A grown up man getting physical with a kid isn't exactly a nice thing to see, kahit may pagka-barumbado yung bata.
    Well, these kids still have parents. You can have the parents come to the police station to settle/pay the damages in front of the police officers.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Some insurance companies might have the windshield replaced as part of comprehensive insurance, pagkakaalam ko. See if yours is the same.

mga bata nga naman... buti na lang hindi mo hinabol sigurado sakit ng katawan ang makikita mo. try to go to you insurance baka sakaling pwede ng palitan.

Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    I went to an auto shop nearby after that happened.

Owner said that there's a shop at kalayaan avenue that does windshields. Repair with some cracks cost... 2,000 pesos.

I read another in another thread that they got replacement laminated windshields for 5k
    Grabeng mahal a, repair lang yung. E kung replacement, original din ba? Here you can get a new windshield for around P3T including installation, yun nga lang di original.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Just be thankful that the damage wasn't worst and have the insurance pay for the repair. I once had an idiot standing on a freeway overpass drop a can of beer so it would hit my windshield as I passed under, but I saw him far enough away that I managed to slowdown and have it hit the ground instead. Now imagine having that hit a windshield going 120-140km/h, that wouldn't just crack the windshield.

Or it could have been worst like this.

That's just freeway debris on I-10 in Arizona.
    Last edited by redorange; September 12th, 2007 at 05:43 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Makakatyempo rin ang batang yan ng kardadong mababato nya.

Lahat ng evil doers, makakatyempo rin ng katapat na mas evil pa sa kanila.

Evil has no boundaries, lol!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa may c5 road going to slex malapit sa may housing project marami din nambabato dun....thank God di ako natyempuhan ng ganitong incident.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *redorange: I am thankful, actually, that it was just a kid with a rock, than a drunk with a hollow block. Those images remind me of an old rescue 911 episode, where a couple of motorcyclists were impaled by a runaway pipe on the back of a trailer.

Makes you think twice about following trucks and flatbeds here with pipes, tubes, and metal rods jutting from the back

Let's just hope that this kid doesn't grow up to become a lowlife

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    may kasabihan tayo na kapag binato ka ng bato, batuhin mo ng...

granada.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Binato ang windshield.