New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Kawawa talaga yung buntis, wrong place at the wrong time

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    ang masama nyan hindi na daw nagreklamo yung kamag-anak ng biktima kaya pinakawalan na yung dalawang driver

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ bakit daw?

Ayaw na siguro ng abala.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    hmm, the article says the driver stayed on the scene and negotiated with the victims...yet the only people i see near the lady was that traffic enforcer, the foreign lady, and the older lady. Kaya akala ko nung una hit and run.

Maganda nga siguro to check the cctv and determine what speed he was going. It takes a lot of force to flip an SUV..
    pag dumating mga medic/first responder papa layuin talaga mga tao to give the victim some air and the medic/first responder space to move. protocol nila talaga yon kahit family member ka pa ng victim.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yung may plate number na identified ba yung tumaob?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That happened right at the doorsteps of my work place. That corner is filled with clear signs on all sides warning the vehicles that pedestrians have the right of way. Many times I saw drivers ignoring the signs and crossed the corners without slowing down. I gave the bird to a few of them and they signed back. Most of the pedestrians who had close encounters always pointed to the sign for emphasis. Sadly the drivers acted as if they dont give a damn and just moved on. Many times I was tempted to give the car a slap or a kick. I did not see the accident when it happened but I saw the fort on its side from the office window. The area is full of employees from various BPOs and shared service centers as well as residents of the high end condos.

Kim/Jut. This is near burgos circle where we had our EB.
    Last edited by dreamur; May 13th, 2015 at 10:13 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    kasalanan nung buntis yan! may last clear chance pa sana siya kung hindi siya sumakay ng eroplano papuntang pilipinas.
    naku brad, kapag nilabas nga siguro yung CCTV nyan magkakaroon dito ng "review", frame by frame. tapos may mga citation pa ng ilang batas at quotes from other prominent people para mas kapani-paniwala.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Get ready guys.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last edited by Monseratto; May 13th, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast