New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    My friend loves that car and he takes good care of that car.It was a simple overtake thats all.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    My friend was on his way home.He then overtaken a 3 motorcycles because they were slow.When he saw the stoplight he stop.One of the motorcycle rider knock on the window of my friend then this motorcycle rider for no reason punched my friend.My friend couldn't fight back because he got dizzy already.The other riders then also went to kick punch kick again and again.
    So people beware of these 3 motorcycle riders.
    This is another set of riders who doesn't deserve to be riders at all.
    jimmy santos, ikaw ba yan???

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sorry but I will not believe the threadstarter.

1. No identity can be established as there are no description "basta 3 MC riders"
    2. Story is very vague and if it is true, there must be a reason why.

If this will be the case, I can easily open a thread and say "ingat sa dalawang kotse nanagasa", thats it.A friend of a cousin of our neighbor was run over by two cars. He tried to stand up but was run over by the two cars. So, beware of these two cars!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Maybe there was more to it than simple overtaking.

Something must have really pissed them off to actually have the guts to knock on the window of an unknown car which can belong to a gun toting driver.

Nevertheless, it is better not to pull down the window for just people off the street.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Sorry but I will not believe the threadstarter.

1. No identity can be established as there are no description "basta 3 MC riders"
    2. Story is very vague and if it is true, there must be a reason why.

If this will be the case, I can easily open a thread and say "ingat sa dalawang kotse nanagasa", thats it.A friend of a cousin of our neighbor was run over by two cars. He tried to stand up but was run over by the two cars. So, beware of these two cars!

It may be true or just an urban legend. I'm just taking it at face value.

Cases like this, if its true, must be reported to the nearest police station for blotter.

Traffic Info :car:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    saan sa marikina? galing lang ako sa house ng gf ko kanina sa marikina. pero madami talga lok na mc riders sa marikina, tipong sa intersection di nag memenor, deretso lang parang di mamamtay pag nabundol. saw a few accidents cause by them... ask Djerms taga marikina din yun near my gf house.

pero mali din yung friend ni gearspeed, dapat di sya nagbukas ng bintana, kahit saan, kahit hindi motor ang kumatok di dapat buksan lalo na di mo kabisado lugar.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    saka dapat di nya binuksan ng buo yung bintana.

Mas maganda nga siguro kung mas complete and description o kaya kung may plate number man lang. Tapos yung lugar na pinangyarihan at oras. Dami din kasing MC talaga sa marikina.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    first off, one sided nga naman ang story. sure simple overtaking might be something else on the part of the 3 riders, if the claims were accurate.

i love my cars too- pero kung may MC sa paligid, i let them have their way- if not then i made sure that i signal my intentions clearly (overtaking) before i proceed- with a good measure of distance to boot as to not offend the MC rider.

i do, ride too- but not regularly. but i do keep in my mind the road courtesy always pays for the extra mile.

besides, why crack the window open- what does it signifies anyway?

ingat lang sa pagpost at baka sabihin ay sine-single out ang mga riders. we don't want to start a flame thread here.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Is your friend that naive not to know that you shouldn't open your door/window to people you don't even know?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Medyo vague nga yung story, there aren't too many details and as such, useless nga yung warning. I mean, we should watch out for 3 motorcycles without even giving a description of the make or model? But it wouldn't be of much help anyway, since people have too much on their hands than to worry about 3 non-descript bikes.

Also, IMO, there's more to the story than a simple case of overtaking. Malamang nga medyo nang-gitgit at muntik nang na-aksidente yung mga naka-motor, kaya nanapak.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Beware of these 3 motorcycle riders at Marikina