New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I dont know if this problem has always been there but yesterday august 27, 2012, we parked at roof deck about 20 meters from the block entrance and water was spraying in that area from somewhere. We ignored it and even thought it was just ambon but when we got back, our car is covered in wet, fine and sticky cement like dirt. A thorough car wash was not able to clean the dirt but mothers pre wax cleaner seems to do the job sa painted surfaces but not sa glasses and plastics, maybe because protected ng wax yung paint. Bago ito may napapansin na akong spray sa street level, di ko lang alam kung the same. Delikado din pala ito kasi blurred yung glasses pati side mirror when we drove home. Here's what it looked like EVEN after car wash, it was worse before that.

SM, pahingi pam pa detail!!

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Regular ako dito. Pag sine mode sa likod (old cyberzone), pag electronics/ace hardware sa annex, pero never parked yet sa roof deck.

Baka me construction somewhere malapit sa kung saan ka nagpark?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    san galing yung water?? dapat bago lumabas nireklamo mo don sa guard.. baka cement nga yun..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Galing yan sa condensate ng cooling tower ng aircon. Tagal mawala nyan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our old office parking had a problem like that with some slots located near the A/C system and exhaust.... condensate galing sa A/C system ng building + jollibee exhaust mixed with oil. Detailing takes it out with no real damage unless mapabayaan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pa detail mo na agad yan asap.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Oh wow,- mahirap ngang tanggalin iyan,- water damage..... Naarawan pa malamang....

16.7K:sampay:>:weathermanf2:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Reminds me of 2009. The cement sealant for the cracks in the ceiliing on top of our car's slot got softened and eventually melted down by the volume of rain. It left white marks on my black rig that turned hard once it dried. Big Berts salvaged most of the affected roof and hood, but there were some spots that the paint was eaten into.

Get this documented ASAP. File the appropriate complaint with management (pray that it gets somewhere), and get this detailed ASAP. Save your paint.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    di pa po naarawan and we didnt know it was that bad til we got out. probably sa aircon nga galing yung water just dont know from which unit pero meron din spray ng water sa street. beware na lang po kayo dahil mejo malaki area nung spray, sa side po yan facing the block and main bldg. bout 20 meters from block entrance and i saw na parang tumatawid din sya doon sa mga kaharap naming slots.anyway parang nakuha naman ng step 1 mothers, yung glasses sobra hirap, we smoothened them with mothers pero andun parin kita spots. tried shampoo, all purpose, glass cleaner and bug/tar remover to no avail. so far mothers yung may best result. any advice kung anong DIY products for this or should i go na to professionals? TIA

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    try vinegar sir kung hindi matanggal detailing na yan

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Beware:SM North EDSA parking