The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Beware of this Seller in Buy and Sell Newpapers with the numbers:

895-7667
    0918-743-1324
    0906-2266265

Their address is 8454 Mayapis Street, San Antonio Village, Makati.

They have only one decription for all their ads. Example:
    LANCER GLXi 1994 P85,000 1st
    owned,fresh in/out,all power/orig,
    sound setup,alarm,17"mags,8957667

Of course the tendency is for you to get curious and call their number.
    They'll say it's available and will give you the exact address above. We were 5-min away and we called again to ask directions to their house and they said they're waiting for us but once we got there, they said that it's been sold 30mins ago. Bottom line, we wasted time going to their place but there's no indication that there was even a car they're advertising at all !!!

We put aside their manners and we just thought that maybe we we'rent lucky enough to get to the car first but after buying another Buy and Sell newpaper,we saw ads of different car models BUT HAS THE EXACT SAME DESCRIPTION! Different numbers are posted but all lead to the same address once you called them.

We're not sure what kind of scam these people are into but we just want to warn others. Save your precious time because they'll just waste it.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ganyan din nangyari sa kapitbahay ko. pag dating dun sasabihin nga na nabenta na. tapos aalukan ka ng iba.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I wasted some of my time with these people also. I think they from Makati near Mayapis? super kinis, 17 inch mags, leather. I was not expecting much really but when they got the car....JUNK talaga yung oto.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorry to hear that. Pero baka nga yung MO nila is to advertise that, tapos sabihin nilang nabenta na, sabay alok ng iba. Tsk Tsk!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Noted the sellers description. Thanks for the heads up tearjerker.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    thank you sir for the heads up, pasalamat na din kayo at hindi kayo nakabili nung car, kita na ninyo lemon pala,
    dapat pala din malaman ng mga taga buy and sell eto, para wala na silang mabiktima ulit.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Dapat talaga ipaalam sa buy & sell para i-ban sila.

:toma: [SIZE="2"]2967[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    paste picture dito. taga amin lang pala ya. sarap hagisan ng thinner garahe nyan haha

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i for one would never go for such an ad.

if it sounds too good to be true, it IS too good to be true.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i-text barage na lang natin...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Beware of this Seller!!!