New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mga email lang sa akin to aywan ko kung luma na ito but it is really worth knowing lalo na kung doon ang way mo. ito:
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla Vanessa M. R.
    For the general commuting public, maging driver ka man o hindi....

Ingat kayo when passing through south
    super highway cor quirino ave. On our way home from
    Makati , we took buendia then turn right to
    south superhighway, it was only 8pm and it was drizzling. we were cruising fine
    but it was a slow moving traffic. right after san andres st, there are these buildings
    which are modern version of home along the riles (near the designers depot), my
    wife screamed because somebody was trying to open the car from her side.
    sensing that it was locked he moved to the back door and tried to open it
    likewise, we were stocked in traffic and i was stunned that i could not think
    of anything to do but just look at him. so when finally the traffic moved he
    also moved away casually tucking the gun in his belly and staring at me as if
    saying you are lucky you locked your door. thank GOD my wife is so makulit in
    reminding me to lock the door evertime we go. kaya to all you people beware of
    that place. Actually you should be alert & be cautious when passing through
    south superhighway all the way to nagtahan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ito pa ang isang poster na nagka experience din sa lugal na yan
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    [SIZE=2] Three days ago my driver had an encounter in this area. After dropping me off at work, the driver was on the south bound lane of South Super Highway near the home along the riles housing (near Sunday Machine Works and Designer Depot). As he came to a full stop at the San Andres intersection stoplight, a man approached the car's rear passenger side, grabbed the car's antenna and broke it. The man remained beside the car, apparently waiting for the driver to get down and confront him. Fortunately, the driver remembered my dad's warnings regarding these types of M.O.s and remained in the car. As the driver sped away, he noticed a group of men on the center island. It pays to be praning.
    [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ito pa talagang authentic and pangyayaring ito.

Quote Originally Posted by Dara C. Acusar, Assistant Secy, Offc of Chief Presidential Counsel

[SIZE=2]Yes, I have witnessed a similar incident, maybe about a month ago, and reported it immediately to Police 117. A young man tried to open the passenger door of the taxi in front of me. About three or four girls were inside the taxi at that time. Fortunately, the door was locked. I pass this route coming from Malacanang every night. Fortunately for me too, my car is heavily tinted so I am not easy prey. I shall call 117 again. I suggest you do the same. Although I don't know if that would really help.[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    more on it mga pards. mabuti na yung i post ko na dito apra more informative.

[SIZE=2]
    Quote Originally Posted by Y. Rambel : Sat, Nov 17, 07/8:24am

mga tsong this really happend last wednesday, September sept. 10.... and i hope u would take time in reading this........ I came from makati and was driving along south super highway (osmena hiway) going towards manila area, nung dumating ako sa maliit na bridge before the DESIGNER DEPOT, ung maliit na bazaar of clothes (corner quirino ave and osmena hiway) , if ur coming from makati and u took bu endia or pablo ocampo, mauuna ung bridge before DESIGNER DEPOT ung nasa harap ko is a gold honda civic, all of a sudden may mga lumabas na around 6 or 7 guys who obviously look like squatters who reside along the riles and biglang tinambangan ung civic, pinagsisipa, pinagyug-yug, pinagkukutkot ung susian and they were successful in opening the doors, tapos nagulat na lang ako isa isa nilang nilabas ung mga gamit na nasa loob nung civic cds, bags, etc. im not sure kung ung driver is a girl or a boy , pero ung driver tinutukan ng kutsilyo... in short parang kinuyob ung civic, btw, ako and ung civic during that time(mga 830 - 9 pm) ay nasa right most ng lane... meaning right side lang namin ung lakaran ng tao..... after robbing... they immediately jump off the bridge and went away..... dami nakakita nun pero isang taxi driver lang ang tumigil to check ung condition ng driver.... nga pala, may oner na nasa harap ng katabi ng civic, sakay ay mga pulis, 2 lang ata yun,,, naka purple na uniform (manila police)...... i dont know kung nakita nila yung incident na yun....pero sa tingin ko naman makikita nila yun... natakot lang dahil 2 lang sila eh and their rusty pistols.... just a friendly warning mga tsong..... kung mag-isa kayo and mejo kita kayo sa loob ng kotse nyo (kahit ano pa yang kotse nyo, luma or bago) try to avoid muna if possible ung osmena hiway at night or better yet try to have another route kasi mejo nagpaparamdam na naman ung mga modus operandi na tulad nun dahil pasko na ulet. if any of u guys have contact sa manila police, paki inform naman sila or just spread this news.... its for all us naman eh... peace!
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the info..occassionally dumadaan din ako dyan pag napunta kami sa may nagtahan...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    grabe talaga sa lugar na yan dyan din nahablot cel ni esmi nakababa na nga nakita pa rin madami pa ko mga kasama sa ofc may masamang experience sa lugar na yan sana postehan ng pulis para masugpo na yan

Beware of Quirino Ave. corner South Super Hiway, Makati(Pls. always lock your door)