New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The jeepneys are at it again. It's as if their driving antics aren't bad enough - swerving all over the place, turning on red, stopping in the middle of the street for a passenger, and so on and so forth - they have to make the intersection of Makati Avenue and Buendia their terminal. These clowns are not just parked, but double-parked along Buendia on the side of the Pacific Star building and the DBP building. It's no wonder why even if you traverse Buendia headed for Edsa at 9 or 10 pm, you'll still get stuck at that intersection. Three lanes of traffic going straight have to cram themselves into 2 or sometimes 1 lane to be able to move onward.

Of course, there are no cops in sight. It's 9 pm. But even if there were, they'd just be waving at these abusive drivers. After all, they might be related, friends or magkumpare.

Paging Rambotito or anyone close to him. Perhaps you'd like to revisit how Makati is when the sun goes down and when your traffic cops go home.

P.S. There are still cops on the road at this time. You can find them manning a checkpoint at the RCBC Plaza at the corner of Buendia and Ayala. But they're PNP, not MAPSA. With all these supposed "authorities" running around, can't someone coordinate and do something right for a change?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yung sa opposite lane din,ganun ang ginagawa ng mga jeep. ung lane na suppose to be ay for the right-turners going to the buendia fly-over/edsa,ginagawa ring terminal ng guadalupe bound jeepneys....it was still around 4pm....bumusina ako ng tuluy-tuloy until the driver moved a little forward para makadaan ako...then before I turned right, nakita ko may MAPSA na nasa center island, so I opened my window to tell him his stupidity for not reprimanding those jeeps..aba.....tumalikod bigla and even had the gut to get his cellphone at mag-text...gusto ko sanang babain at batukan but I was able to control myself....nakakapagpakulo ng dugo talaga

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    magkakamaganak ata yang mga driver dyan at MAPSA. leche talaga yang intersection na yan hindi maayos-ayos dahil sa terminal ng jeep na hindi maalis-alis. amputs! kahit umaga nagkakanda-leche trapik dyan eh kahit me MAPSA na nagmamando ng trapik. kelan kaya maaayos yan

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ganyan talaga kapag "maka-masa" ang namumuno.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    ganyan talaga kapag "maka-masa" ang namumuno.
    that's the wrong interpretation of "maka-masa". it's just the same as their assertion when they get apprehended na "mahirap lang kami", thus they're above the law.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ito lang masasabi ko sa mga driver ng jeep..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hay naku,- kailan kaya titino ang pagpapatupad ng batas trapiko rito?

:beam:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sabi ko nga e, katulad nung sa Edsa Congressional, dapat isang grupo tayo, tapoos harangin natin yun mga jeep naman, tignan natin ano gawin ng pulis, tsaka dapat may media, si Tulfo kung pwede. Ina nila kala mo sila lang kailangan magtrabaho e.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ilang beses na rin akong napapaaway sa mga jeep dyan sa area... green na ang signal light pero hindi sila gagalaw kahit na mahaba na ang pila sa likod.. kakapal ng mukha..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ingat nga pala kayo sa tapat ng AIM at greenbelt, pag nag-right kayo dun at red light, hulihin kayo ng nag-aabang ng MAPSA.

KAHIT 1:00 AM MAY NANGHUHULI DUN.

ang galing noh. kung san walang traffic nandun sila. di ko sinasabi na tama ang ginawa ko (kase di talaga kita yung sign, may puno sa harap), pero nakakapagtaka lang na kung saan sila mas kailangan eh wala sila.

btw di ako naglagay. hehe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Buendia cor Makati Avenue intersection = Jeepney Terminal