New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    June 17, 2013 9AM dinala ko yung Suzuki Alto ko sa Suzuki Caloocan

Attached is the form from the security staff nila. Odometer reading is at 15,130 kms. I have not took a picture of the actual odometer and gas meter but I am sure that I left it at 4 bars worth of gasoline.

Nirepair yung mga small body dents sa door at front fender:

Claimed it today 11AM, with this odometer reading 15,135 kms and 2 bars of gasoline

Now with 5 kms na itinakbo nung sasakyan from dealership to warehouse and back, kasama na mga parking-parking, I called the attention of the security staff, told him na I find it questionable that nangalahati ang iniwan kong gas with just 5kms na tinakbo. He told me na kausapin yung Service Advisor nila, so I did. I called the attention of Miss Barbie and showed my concern. She then called a guy named Chris to join us (this guy doesn't wear a Suzuki uniform and taga-warehouse daw sya) and this guy argued na yun daw ang nakonsumo na gas sa paglipat at pag-iistart nila nung sasakyan. I told them araw-araw ko gamit yung sasakyan and travels around 25 kms a day and umaabot ng 2 araw bago mabawasan ng isang bar worth of gasoline sa gas meter. He didn't said any word then left us like I wasn't complaining. Since hindi na ko makumbinsi ni Miss Barbie, she called their Supervisor, Mark. I told Mark na hindi kokonsumo ng 2 bars worth of gasoline yung Alto, maliban na lang kung may natulog dyan magdamag na nakabukas ang aircon. Mark then promised to raise the concern sa meeting nila ng Tuesday with the head of other departments. They'll give me a call daw.

So sa mga magpaparepair sa Suzuki Caloocan, make sure you know how much gas and odometer reading you have with your car at baka mangyari din sa inyo yung nangyari sakin.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

tsk tsk..... hingi ka na lang ng discount sa pagpapaayos ng dent mo sir.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

tsk tsk..... hingi ka na lang ng discount sa pagpapaayos ng dent mo sir.
    nabayaran ko na sir ng buo.. participation lang babayaran dun kasi under yun ng 1st year insurance na Free (kunwari) when I got the unit.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana PDR nalang ginawa mo sa dents. Mukhang kaya and you keep the original paint at that.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit wala sa check list nila yun amount ng gas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Sana PDR nalang ginawa mo sa dents. Mukhang kaya and you keep the original paint at that.
    Hindi na kaya sir ng PDR kasi may bent line sa doors na tinamaan.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bakit wala sa check list nila yun amount ng gas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Yun nga sir, they did not bother to check it and write it sa forms.. I know my gas, kasi kakabawas lang nun from 5th bar to 4th bar when I left it sa kanila.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Ung nabawasan na gas 100km equivalent from Nlex to Tarlac na un sir.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    baka mainit kasi kaya naka aircon nung nagpipintura

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    one of the reasons why i dont have my car fixed sa casa.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    include suzuki caloocan in the list of casa horror stories.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast