New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    maganda eto a.pero meron pang mas maganda akong naisip. Pag nacarnap ka. Let them get your car pero pag nakuha na. Pindutin mo yung remote tapos sabog kotse. Let the carnapers burn.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    napansin ko last thread na ito is 12-22-2005... kailangan buhayin muli dahil laganap na naman ang carnapping...

last night habang nanonood ako ng Ripleys, napansin ko itong anti-carnapping device na ginagamit matagal na sa South Africa... at sa tingin ko ay eto ang pinaka effective deterent laban sa carnapping at kidnapping na nangyayari dito sa Manila at sa ibang lugar dito sa Pilipinas...

The Flame Blaster

The Flame Blaster consists of a small, 3-liter container of petroleum gas, which is typically mounted in the trunk of the vehicle, and nozzles fitted under the front doors of the vehicle. The electronic ignition system of the Flame Buster is activated by pushing a button (located near the foot pedals), resulting in three-meter long jets of burning liquid petroleum being thrown from both sides of the vehicle. The Blaster can be used five times before the gasoline tank needs to be refilled. The intensity of the blast can be set to individual' motorists' preference and the flames have been shown to cause no paint or other damage to the car. The system is not intended to kill assailants but rather to distract them and afford motorists the chance to escape a potentially life-threatening situation. The biggest drawback of the Flame Blaster is its high risk of injuring innocent passersby. Still, the device is completely legal when used for purposes of self-defense.
    mayroon sana ganitong device dito sa atin...

tamang tama kotse ko may 50 liters ng lpg... lechon labas ng mga kriminal...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TxtAlert has been installed in my unit for more than a year already. No problem or kinks with the hardware. Just had a software upgrade. The device has been serving me well...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    mga gurus, what are the most effective and best anti-carnapping devices that are now available in the market? I just asked kasi dumadami na naman ang naka carnapped na vehicles.
    thesis ko kasi about carnapping....

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    How about this one...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ismEjTFI4"]YouTube - Robocop 2 - Magna volt commercial[/ame]

Sorry, just trying to lighten up the mood...

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Check out Retrivo ATD Anti-Theft Device.

All our cars were installed with Retrivo, except yung MB100.

I think this is the only passive car immobiliser available in the Philippines.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Best Anti-Carnapping Device