New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by e-bundok View Post
    I'm sure, merong unlimited source of intelligent minds ang ating mga legislators who can come up with more creative ideas for punishment.
    I doubt this.

Kung pagkakaperahan nila yan, tama statement mo.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I think it's time for concerned citizenry to form a vigilante death squad.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I think it's time for concerned citizenry to form a vigilante death squad.
    Mala-DDS. :bond:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Saan po yung mga Human Rights na militante? Then mga media lalapit sa mga magulang ng mga demonyo na iyan. sasabihin na inaapi sila, fall guys kuno dahil maralita at kawawa, blah, blah, blah...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Saan po yung mga Human Rights na militante? Then mga media lalapit sa mga magulang ng mga demonyo na iyan. sasabihin na inaapi sila, fall guys kuno dahil maralita at kawawa, blah, blah, blah...
    human rights my :massmoon:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Kasalan ito ni Sharon Cuneta!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    patahimikin na lang na agad para wala ng magreklamo.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    A 17-year-old and a Grade 5 student were arrested yesterday for the rape and murder of a seven-year-old girl whose decomposing body was found in a creek last week in Parañaque City.
    Torred said “the suspects are ”solvent boys” and were under the influence of shabu (methamphetamine hydrochloride) when they committed the crime.”
    Grabe na talaga ngayon. Maski grade 5 na bata, nang-rarape at nagshashabu na.

Dapat diyan, kinukulong na with the "legals". Naisip na rin naman nila yung mga bagay na yan eh - magtake ng shabu and whatnot. I'm sure alam na nila ginagawa nila, and they should face the right consequences for it!
    Last edited by renzo_d10; March 12th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Dapat yata may bago tayong RA punishing *** offenders with castration

Quoting wikipedia:
    In modern times, the Czech Republic practices surgically castrating convicted *** offenders. According to the reports compiled by Council of Europe, a human-rights forum, the central European country physically castrated at least 94 prisoners in the 10 years up to April 2008. The Czech Republic defends this procedure as voluntary and effective.[36] According to Dr. Martin Hollý, director of the Psychiatric Hospital Bohnice in Prague, none of the nearly 100 *** offenders who had been physically castrated had committed further offenses.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Please don't forget that the parents of such pigs be forbidden to make any more children, lest they spread their gene pool and poor parenting skills to more hellspawn that would do things like this.
    Last edited by jave; March 12th, 2012 at 06:37 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Bec. of RA 9344 (2006 Juvenile Act), 2 teens in rape-slay of 7 yo girl, to be freed