New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just this morning... we chanced upon more than a hundred vehicles clogging up EDSA for the caravan of the party list group BATAS.

This caused very heavy traffic along EDSA (north & south bound)! :rant:

Aside from the fact that their vehicles & bikes clogged up the already congested rush hour traffic of EDSA, they were also instances that they were stopping in the middle of EDSA (to pee, get food provisions, greet each other, campaign to street cleaners, tambay, etc.).

One jeepney blocked a lane underneath MRT North so that they can get their food rations from another vehicle from the other side of the highway! Tumapon pa yung food!

A part of the caravan also occupied the innermost northbound lane of EDSA to PARK! They did this on the Quezon Ave & Kamuning flyovers.

Another group of motorcyle riders parked near the ramp going up the Ortigas flyover blocking one lane.

:seeth:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i heard this on the radio. it gave me a very good reason not to vote for them.

wala sa BATAS ang ginagawa nila!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Is this group that of Batas Mauricio, who ran for senate the last time around?
    and has a program on the channel of And Dating Daan, Ely Soriano?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    They were very annoying this morning for creating monstrous traffic along EDSA.

Nanalo ba nung last election eto? I wish they would lose.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    parang yung campaign sortie ni Pablo Olivarez. Nangharang ng road papunta sa Merville/Moonwalk on a weeknight rush hour. Daming nahassle nun, late na nakauwi dahil sa pangangampanya niya sa mga squatter dun. Nagtay pa ng stage at pinakanta si Roselle Nava habang gumagapang ang traffic sa tabi.

All these politicians really care about is winning and making money. I hope BATAS and Olivarez lose.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Galeng naman, self-incriminating!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wow, that bad? Buti pala hindi namin inabutan by the time we got to EDSA.

Bwisit talaga yang mga sorties na yan, especially during the last days of the campaign period when they're trying to be as visible to the public as they can be.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    the same group created a traffick this morning along roxas blvd as they trooped to quirino grandstand.....

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Not only in EDSA did they make this disturbance, also in Roxas Blvd at the same rush hours.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
BATAS' Longest Caravan