New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    D na rin safe ang mga malalaki mall ngayon. May connection kaya yun kidnaper sa securities ng malaki mall na yan? Paano nya na labas yun bata sa mall? D ba lahat na pinto may guard na nagbabantay?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kung sino man gumawa nun sana pahirapan muna bago ibitay..

As a parent, hindi ko ma describe yung sakit ng ganong pangyayari...

Let's just pray for the soul of the cild and for instant justice ....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito ang dahilan kung bakit pabor ako sa death penalty.

I know death penalty will not solve our crime problems, but with death penalty at least there's a legal way of some form of revenge for the victims family.

:smoke: muna, nag iinit dugo ko sa mga ganitong balita.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    For sure, halang na ang kaluluwa ng gumawa ng krimen na ito. Imagine, stabbing a 3-year old kid (babae pa mandin), and dumping her lifeless body in a creek! Baka lulong sa droga.

It's quite perplexing to note na hindi minention yung mall. All the reporter said was that it was in Sta. Mesa. Baka nakiusap yung management ng SM. Also, mahirap din i-blame yung nanay nung bata na syang kasama nung mawala. Malingat ka lang for a few seconds, hindi mo na matanaw yung anak mo. Kasi I have a precocious 3-year old niece, sadyang napakalikot talaga. Everytime we visit a mall (usually SM Fairview), takbo ng takbo, ang hirap bantayan. Kaya 3 kami ng kapatid ko and his wife na nagbabantay, para di mawala.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Eto dapat sa mga yan (text from wikipedia):

Hanged, drawn and quartered

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was the penalty once ordained in England for treason. It is considered by many to be the epitome of "cruel" punishment,[1] and was reserved for treason as this crime was deemed more heinous than murder and other capital offences. It was only applied to male criminals. Women found guilty of treason in England were burnt at the stake, a punishment abolished in 1790.

Until 1814, the full punishment for the crime was to be hanged, drawn, and quartered in that the convict would be:
    1. Dragged on a hurdle (a wooden frame) to the place of execution. (This is one possible meaning of drawn.)
    2. Hanged by the neck for a short time or until almost dead. (hanged).
    3. Disembowelled and emasculated, and the genitalia and entrails burned before the condemned's eyes (This is another meaning of drawn. It is often used in cookbooks to denote the disembowelment of chicken or rabbit carcasses before cooking).[2]
    4. Beheaded and the body divided into four parts (quartered).
    Typically, the resulting five parts (i.e. the four quarters of the body and the head) were gibbeted (put on public display) in different parts of the city, town, or, in famous cases, country, to deter would-be traitors who hadn't seen the execution. Gibbeting was abolished in England in 1843. After 1814 the convict would be hanged until dead and the mutilation would be performed after death. Drawing and quartering was abolished in 1870.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    everyone should do their share and be vigilant.. we tend to be reactive instead of pro-active.. i hope lets all contribute in our own little ways.. politicians should make good laws and enforce it.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by richarddeleon View Post
    Eto dapat sa mga yan (text from wikipedia):

Hanged, drawn and quartered

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was the penalty once ordained in England for treason. It is considered by many to be the epitome of "cruel" punishment,[1] and was reserved for treason as this crime was deemed more heinous than murder and other capital offences. It was only applied to male criminals. Women found guilty of treason in England were burnt at the stake, a punishment abolished in 1790.

Until 1814, the full punishment for the crime was to be hanged, drawn, and quartered in that the convict would be:
    1. Dragged on a hurdle (a wooden frame) to the place of execution. (This is one possible meaning of drawn.)
    2. Hanged by the neck for a short time or until almost dead. (hanged).
    3. Disembowelled and emasculated, and the genitalia and entrails burned before the condemned's eyes (This is another meaning of drawn. It is often used in cookbooks to denote the disembowelment of chicken or rabbit carcasses before cooking).[2]
    4. Beheaded and the body divided into four parts (quartered).
    Typically, the resulting five parts (i.e. the four quarters of the body and the head) were gibbeted (put on public display) in different parts of the city, town, or, in famous cases, country, to deter would-be traitors who hadn't seen the execution. Gibbeting was abolished in England in 1843. After 1814 the convict would be hanged until dead and the mutilation would be performed after death. Drawing and quartering was abolished in 1870.
    Eto ata yung ginawa kay William Wallace aka Braveheart!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMaxx View Post
    The kid was found dead in a creek along Ortivgas Avenue. She had a stab wound. Nanikip ang dibdib ko sa lungkot when I heard it on the news. As a Dad, I felt the pain of the parents. Ano naman ang nmagawa nung bata at sinaksak at tinapon sa creek??!!!
    that is what i've also felt.... na imagine ko na halimbawa nangyari yan sa akin, magiging vigilante na siguro ako.

imagine, the kid is too innocent to know what really happened. papatayin na lang sya basta basta... ang imagine the pain and agony of the kid after being stabbed.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    just to correct lang, its a 6 year old daughter kasi mamimili sila ng gamit sa school. nakita yan ng office mate ko nung time na nawala yung bata sa sm centerpoint. as in nagsisigaw sya sa loob ng mall and tinatawag yung name ng bata. last wed nabalita ito sa 24 oras ni mike enriquez. correct yung news na nakita yung bangkay along ortigas ave. kakaawa talaga yung nanay kasi simula nun, iyak ng iyak.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ 6 years old ba? Sa news kasi, 3 years old lang daw.

I remember the case of Angel Alquiza, a toddler who was also raped and slain in Manila a few years ago. Yung rapist/killer, nung nahuli, eventually napatay din allegedly while trying to escape, i.e. salvaged. Tandang-tanda ko nun si Mayor Lim na nagbabanta sa mga may masamang balak sa mga bata na pareho ang sasapitin nila, pag gumawa sila ng katarantaduhan sa Manila. Legend has it that he was the one who ordered that rapist be killed.

Sana ma-salvage din yung salarin. Daling i-operate yan.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Bata dinukot sa mall tapos pinatay.