New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kakapikon tong mga to, 2 weeks ago while waiting sa stop lite ng araneta and e. rod, a little girl selling pranela, knock on my passenger side window, deadma lang kami ng GF ko, she keeps on knocking and stick her face on the window glass, pinabayaan pa rin namin, few seconds later we hear her say " PI mo, blah,blah..." she walks away then knocks vry hard on my rear window kakapikon pero di mo naman mapatulan dahil walng piangarala yung bata.

kagabi naman sa stop lite ng V. mapa/aurora, my windows were down this time a boy comes and was about to but his windshield squeegie on my glass, so i signaled to him no, aba minura ako.

srap patulan minsan, long day at work tapos nananahimik ka tapos mumurahin ka lang ng mga og*gs na ganito, di mo naman mapatulan, kasi nga bata at walng pinag aralan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    kakapikon tong mga to, 2 weeks ago while waiting sa stop lite ng araneta and e. rod, a little girl selling pranela, knock on my passenger side window, deadma lang kami ng GF ko, she keeps on knocking and stick her face on the window glass, pinabayaan pa rin namin, few seconds later we hear her say " PI mo, blah,blah..." she walks away then knocks vry hard on my rear window kakapikon pero di mo naman mapatulan dahil walng piangarala yung bata.

kagabi naman sa stop lite ng V. mapa/aurora, my windows were down this time a boy comes and was about to but his windshield squeegie on my glass, so i signaled to him no, aba minura ako.

srap patulan minsan, long day at work tapos nananahimik ka tapos mumurahin ka lang ng mga og*gs na ganito, di mo naman mapatulan, kasi nga bata at walng pinag aralan.
    buti na lang at di mo pinatulan sir... kaya naging street vendors at punas boys na lang sila dahil nga kulang sa pinag-aralan... pero di ba dapat matugunan din ng gobyerno natin ang kanilang kalagayan? yun lang, paano kung sila mismo ayaw tulungan ang sarili nila? well...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ang daming ganyan dito sa Metro Manila.... Unawain na lang natin sila (pero talaga,- minsan mahirap....).... Ang hirap talaga ng buhay ngayon....

6707:choir:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Pellet gun?!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    isa pa yung mga silip nila sa window... masdan nyo mga mata, todo likot sa mga sinisilip sa loob.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I am a regular passer at the V. Mapa R. Magsaysay Blvd. and there are a lot of punas boys in the area especially if it's raining....some of them don't wipe my windshield if I signaled them not too but others are so persistent...hindi ko na lang sila binigyan even if they wiped...just have your windows up so as not to be pestered by them...as for the E. Rodriguez cor Araneta Ave. I've heard that during late nights there was even incidence of baklas side mirror while waiting for the light to turn green in that area...ingat na lang tayo and be alert always.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ako nga nagbabantay sa shop may namamalimosd na galing ata ifugao o san man yun ?o galing kenon road na nakababa dito sa metro manila bibigyan ko ng piso aba limang piso na daw bigayan ngaun aba naku kuniha ko yung piso ,sama pa ng tingin sa akin siya pa galit

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i used to give the deadma stance when a vendor knocks on my car window, but i found out they become more insistent and keep knocking. now, what i do is just give 1 wave (sign of not interested) and not look at them... otherwise they will knock again.

as for the punas boys, as soon as they approach my car and reach for their rags i immediately wave and call him/her and just give a few pesos... rather than risk having my windshield scratch with a dirty rag.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    That's why I keep a 1.5 car distance in front of me. When they start approaching my car, I move forward. Most of the time, they'd consider it a waste of time to go back after my car. Instead, they just proceed to attack the next car.
    Pero, pag minamalas nga naman talaga... they'd run after my car. One even got angry at me for avoiding him.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    experience ko naman sa ganyan is dito sa may kanto ng airport road ang coastal road.
    may dumaan na teenager na may dalang timba. biglang binuhos sa windshield ko. nagulat nga ako eh.

tapos nung sinenyasan ko na wala, iniwan ng puro sabon ang windshield ko, nadumihan pa hood ko.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
bastos na street vendor at punas boys