New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just came in through email from a friend of mine who works in the Ortigas Area. This is a shortened verison of his eywitness account. However, I cannot verify if this story is true or not. But knowing him for sometime now, he is not a person to lie.

I was walking along the sidewalk (side of Galeria) last night at around 6:30 PM to go to the MRT station when I noticed that there was an elderly gentleman who was about to cross the street. He seems nimble enough for his age. Just when he was about to cross, an EDSAN bus came cutting in front of another bus, swerving to the right to pick-up passengers. The bus missed the elderly gentleman by inches.

Naturally, the guy got pissed of and he acosted the bus. The elderly gentleman and the bus conductor. He and the conductor got into a heated argument. The elderly gentleman walked off and crossed to the other side of EDSA (South Bound). Suddenly, the bus conductor charged at the gentleman and hit is head with a lead pipe. When the gentleman turned around to face the conductor, the condctor ran back to the bus.

I then saw the eldery man run after the conductor. When he was infront of the door, the elderly guy challenged the conductor to a fight. The conductor refused to go down. When the driver stood up to join the frackass, the conductor suddenly found the courage to fight.

The elderly gentleman called the three MMDA people on duty. After explaning what had happened, and after he showed his bleeding cranium, the bus conductor and driver suddenly turned on the MMDA people. For what it appears to me, the MMDA people (three relativel big men) did not want to have anything to do with it and just waved off the bus to go on it's way.

Naturally, the bleeding man was livid. When he acosted the MMDA people, it looked from where I stood that the MMDA people just shrugged their shoulders. I heard from one bystander: "Sabi nung MMDA dunsa lalake, kung hindi daw niya inaway eh hindi sya papaluin ng tubo sa ulo. Para'ng yung lalake pa ang may kasalanan eh sya na nga itong muntik ng masagasaan".

When I was walking away, I saw the bleeding gentleman flag down a taxi and went after the bus.

I wish there was a motorist who saw the incident that had a gun, so he could have put a bullet between the eyes of that coward (the conductor).

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    such violence. tsk anong klaseng MMDA yun? nde man lang namagitan? wala na bang tao ngayong tutulong sa kung ano man ang tama?

sa inis ni sir nicolodeon na double post ata

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    walang kwentang MMDA, tinatamad mga un cgurado

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    walang kwentang tao yang kundoktor na yan.. I wish him the worst.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Naawa ako dun sa matanda. Gago naman na conductor yun. Hindi na lang pinagpasensyahan yung matanda. Duwag naman daw. Nung pormang lalaban yung matanda eh nagtaakbo pabalik sa bus at tinatawag yung driver nya.

As for the MMDA peple, two words: mga unutil!!!!

OT: ILD, baka nga. Sa bagal ng Internet dito sa Banda Aceh, baka na click ko yung button two times.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ang yayabng ng mga conductor na yan ah! duwag naman pala! tsaka anong klaseng MMda yan! mga bulag ba sila?!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Kawawa naman yung matanda. tsk tsk tsk

Naalala ko tuloy yung GLiner na bus at isang truck na pang-deliver ng construction materials. Nagkagitgitan. Nainis yung driver ng Gliner, bumaba ng bus may dalang tubo, pinapababa yung truck driver, gustong paluin, habang yung mga MMDA at pulis nakamasid lang. Hinihintay muna sigurong magkapaluan. Nasa tabi pa naman ako ng insidente, kaya takot din ako at nagmadaling makaalis don baka madamay. he he he

Takot din kaya yung mga MMDA at pulis?
    Last edited by WeaponX; May 17th, 2005 at 12:48 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana nakuha niya yun plate number para abnagan natin yun bus na yun tapos sabay gulpihin yun driven and conductor

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    kawawa nga yung matanda... sha na nga muntik mabangga sha pa napalo ng tubo...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Basagulero pero Duwag