New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Syet! Actually, kahit hindi exposed ang screws... andaling sungkitin ang mga Crosswind, just ask me... I lost my headlights and side mirrors in just one night.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pati headlights?? grabe naman...hindi ba design flaw yan madali matanggal..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my parent's xwind's side mirrors were also stolen last weekend. naka-park na yon sa garahe. the thieves must have scaled the fence and used a screwdriver to pry loose the mirrors. nag-alarm yung auto after they took the mirrors but we didnt see the thieves by the time we got out to the garage.

haay....lakas ng loob ng mga magnanakaw nowadays. my folks live in a subdivision in QC, they are planning to sell the house & move to a more secured village after this incident. mahirap na mag-risk e.

Damn ang lalakas talaga ng loob ng mga tao na yan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    langya... garapal na. :fire:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung mga tumitira ng small items like that, malamang mga adik yan. kailangan nila ng konting pera, pambili ng drugs nila. that's why they're so daring, iba talga kung addiction ang problema. sa mga ganyang klaseng utak kasi, minsan parang adventure and source of pride pa sa kanila yan kung successful sila na makatira ng sidemirror, or headlight etc. kaya ingat lang kayo, wag kayo basta basta lalabas ng bahay.

yung sa crosswind, madaling masungkit yung tail lights and signal lights sa harap. pero yung headlight, glass yung lens nya at medyo mahirap kalasin yun.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    also, don't leave your cars unlocked even if they are parked inside your fenced house. yung 2 na ka village namin dito, inubos yung mga accessories sa loob ng car during the night a few years ago.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    That kind of incident also happened to me. I also lost both of my tail lights. My car is parked on the street(no parking availabe) of Sampaloc. Just be wary were you park your car.

Madali lang talagang nakawin ang mga exposed screws na car parts. A banawe free lance adviced me to put silicon sealant on top of the screws to make it harder for the thieves stealing our tail lights.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    Madali lang talagang nakawin ang mga exposed screws na car parts. A banawe free lance adviced me to put silicon sealant on top of the screws to make it harder for the thieves stealing our tail lights.
    and also make it harder for you to replace busted lights
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    and also make it harder for you to replace busted lights
    i have thought of that also.

kaya i just don't park my car anywhere to be safe.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bad Trip! Nanakawan ng Tail lights.