New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    hello mga sirs,i have been follwing this forum for more than a year but it's my first time to post.

I had a terrible experience with AAP yesterday, it all started last may 18 when i had my car towed by them,when we arrived at our destination point,they removed the chain from the winch but they didn't put it aside so its still underneath the car.since i was inside the car the driver told to release the handbrake so that it roll off the flatbed,then when it rolled off we heard a 'thud' sound from underneath the car. i was shocked to find out that my front bumper was ripped underneath even the grille was also ripped and a piece of my fog light flew away due to the impact of the chain.
    i didnt show any sign of anger or nagwala,biniro ko pa nga mga taohan,sabi aksidente lang yan at wala may gusto sa nangyari.nag sorry yung driver at sabi dalhin ko sa opisina nila yung bumper at aayusin nila sa monday.'sabi okay walang problema yun' binigayn ko pa nga ng pagkain nila para sa abala.
    so here comes monday. dinala ko AAP office sa San Juan.binaklas nila at sabi papafiber at pintura yung BUONG bumper.nakausap ko mismo si Ms. Margie Martinez (Manager ng ERS)tapos ang magdalda sa IRM autoshoppe for the repair ay Mr. Madriaga isa sa mga driver ng AAP kasi cya daw ang may kilala sa IRM autoshoppe.
    kahapon nung ikakabit na yung bumper,napansin ko na hindi naayos yung front grille tangal parin at hindi binutasan yung ilalim para makabitan yung splash guard at hindi anpintuarn ng buo.sabi ni Mr. Madriaga dalhin ko daw sa IRM para mabutsan at irepair yung sira. sabi ko ' ok malapit naman sa amin yun'
    pagdating ko sa IRM autoshoppe nalaman ko na hindi pala naisama sa job order nila yung pag gawa ng front grille tapos hindi pininturahan ng buo yung bumper.ang singil daw pagkasama pintura ng buong bumper ay 4500,hindi daw pumayag AAP. so tinawagan ko ulit si Mr.Madriaga ng AAP, sabi ko 'bakit hindi naisama sa job order yung front grille ko at kala ko buong bumper pipinturahan?' ang sagot sakin ng
    mokong: 'sir,sira ba yun?hindi ko kasi alam.' ang tono pa ng boses nya parang pinagdududahan pa ako. ang sagot ko sa kanya: 'oo naman,pinkita ko pa nga sa harap mo nung lunes yung mga na sira.' so yun sabi nya sasabhin nalang sa IRM na ayusin nila yung front grille.
    Ayun after 4 hrs sa kakahintay sa IRM para magawa yung bumper nagawa din pero hindi ako satisfied sa bumper ko.nawala alignment nya sa harap at hindi naibalik yung dati hitsura nya.

to end it all, I'm happy that they took responsibility for their actions and they repaired my bumper.but what pisses me off is that they wasted 4 hrs of my time for a backjob that AAP didnt notice when they took my bumper from IRM and the fuel i wasted from San Juan to Cainta.and also they we had an arrangement that they will paint the whole bumper not the part that was repaired.Sana man lang tumupad sila sa usapan namin.

But everything is fine now and job's done.sana hindi mangyari sa mga fellow forumers natin yung nangyari sakin.

Sorry mga Paps sa mahabang kuwento.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we better get the side of AAP...kung totoo yan malaking "lapse in judgement" yan heheheh

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    i tried calling ms. Margie Martinez (ERS manager)yesterday afternoon and today to expain to her what happend but it's her day off.they told me to call on monday. let's see what will happen on monday.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ako gusto ko itanong bakit kaya naging 33 na lang out of 100 participants ang natira nung isang drag race na sanctioned nila sa BRC.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    Ako gusto ko itanong bakit kaya naging 33 na lang out of 100 participants ang natira nung isang drag race na sanctioned nila sa BRC.
    A bit OT, but I cover the AAP drag races as part of the on-standby medical team. AFAIK, the strict requirement of flame retardant racing suits and shoes is what made most of the competitors lost interest. Especially those who were competing in the more novice classes (the ones where there are bone stock Toyota Vioses competing).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    A bit OT, but I cover the AAP drag races as part of the on-standby medical team. AFAIK, the strict requirement of flame retardant racing suits and shoes is what made most of the competitors lost interest. Especially those who were competing in the more novice classes (the ones where there are bone stock Toyota Vioses competing).
    Kaya pala.Hirap pala sumali sa AAP sanctioned race.Although mas organized sila.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    atleast accomadating ang AAP maski papaano.

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Question lang po sir 4g63t. Lowered po ba ang vehicle niyo? Possible na sumabit ang kasi bumper kapag on-truck loading process pa.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Question lang po sir 4g63t. Lowered po ba ang vehicle niyo? Possible na sumabit ang kasi bumper kapag on-truck loading process pa.
    sir the car is 00,mitsubshi galant,stock po lahat.

nakausap ko po si ms.martinez ng AAP kahapon,there willing to reapint the whole bumper,i'll just have to bring it to IRM,but she is denying that they refused to pay before 4500 to have the whole bumper repainted when it was being repaired.

honestly i dont want to have my bumper repainted by IRM,i saw how they painted a car there,and i'm not satisfied at all.painting while it's raining could give me more problems with my bumper.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    When i was reading the title, i thought AAP didn't accept responsibility for the damages caused by their negligence. It turns out that they did but they were somewhat careless in identifying the extent of the damage. In my opinion, you should always check if the other party was able to understand the full extent of the damages and get documentation signifying it. That will make misunderstandings like this less likely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bad Expierience with AAP (Automobile Association Philippines)