New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    this is very odd and highly irregular. if you have the time and energy, sue.
    on the contrary I think it's a normal procedure.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Maraming kaso ng HDO. In our case, some of our engineers have that problem with DOST, kahit na matagal na silang naka-graduate at nakapag-spend ng certain number of years working in the country....

7202:bruce_lee:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    on the contrary I think it's a normal procedure.
    normal procedure, yes. but as to the failure of verifying the identity of the one in the HDO list, it's highly irregular. the principle of frontlining service dictates that they should be able to help the TS; the info of the subject must be complete...we shall not be burdened with the responsibility of securing court clearances from all the courts in the Philippines. the inconvenience, unforgiveable.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    normal procedure, yes. but as to the failure of verifying the identity of the one in the HDO list, it's highly irregular. the principle of frontlining service dictates that they should be able to help the TS; the info of the subject must be complete...we shall not be burdened with the responsibility of securing court clearances from all the courts in the Philippines. the inconvenience, unforgiveable.
    I believe that the TS said that it was a Sunday, so unfortunately for him offices are close.

usually they will based the identity through the middle initial but it so happen that they also both have the same MI, that's what makes it complicated.

and it's normal that it's upon us the passengers to prove that we are not the one that has a HD order, burden is on us, hence we need to clear it from their HO or thru the clearance from the judge's sala.

yes it is sucks and time consuming, but until you secured clearances you can't go out of the country.
    Last edited by shadow; December 24th, 2008 at 11:29 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    now i know why my parents gave me a long name. pero grabeng hassle nga yan!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I believe that the TS said that it was a Sunday, so unfortunately for him offices are close.

usually they will based the identity through the middle initial but it so happen that they also both have the same MI, that what makes it complicated.

and it's normal that it's upon us the passengers to prove that we are not the one that has a HD order, burden is on us, hence we need to clear it from their HO or thru the clearance from the judge's sala.

yes it is sucks and time consuming, but until you secured clearances you can't go out of the country.
    i believe Sir that even if it's a Sunday, when the government holds office, they need to have their frontline service in place. otherwise, failure to attend to the need of the TS constitutes a violation of the anti-red tape act of 2007. those in the frontline service are mandated to create an uninterrupted service even during lunch break and after regular working hours.

as to the middle initial, there is a circular, mandating that the middle name of every accused must be spelled out...and besides, they should have secured the photograph of the one subject of the HDO.

a good system likewise dictates that it is incumbent upon the system of the government to really verify the identity of those in the list. it is not for every Juan dela Cruz to establish that he is not in the HDO.

in my case, i have a not so common name...but there's one case, a namesake, same middle initial...only that in the HDO list her middle name was spelled out. i was spared.

that's why i opined that it was highly irregular po.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there might be some lapses but irregular, I don't think so even here in NAIA it's been that way ever since, more so that it happened in Clark.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Galing ng input mo sir ab_initio. May natutunan ako dun.

Hirap kasi nung case nung sa TS. Pag nasa ganun ka na, malilito ka na din kasi hinahabol mo yung oras nung flight mo at nakaka stress na din.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ recently, the Civil Service Commission issued a memo circular to effect an expedient quality of public service. so next time ipaglaban natin...minsan mahirap makipaglaban, pero dito sa Pinas, kelangan natin i assert yung mga bagay na para sa atin...sa ganitong paraan makakatulong po tayo sa kaayusan ng ating sistema...dapat natin ipagtibay ang culture of excellence in the government service. sayang yung taxes natin, kung ang ganyang ka simple na problema di nila matugunan...like telling the TS that he was indicted for a violation of 9262. diyan pa lang dapat naka specify ano ang 9262...we shall not be left in the cold wondering what the hell is 9262...

opinion ko lang po. inputs na rin po based sa pakikibaka ko sa kaayusan ng sistema. wag nila akong di masagot sa mga tanong ko...di kami pwedeng umuwi hanggat di niya ako masagot ng tama.

mahirap dito...pero mas lumala pa po kung hahayaan natin.

OT na: it's a bullying and barking game, e. pero minsan pag mapapalampas ko naman...wag na lang...

head of office puntirya ko palagi kasi sila naman yung holder ng discretion e, so sila yung makatulong sakin...
    Last edited by ab_initio; December 24th, 2008 at 12:28 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AUTHORITY TO TRAVEL ABROAD. kelangan talaga yan Sir. for some group of government employees, travelling without it constitutes both criminal and administrative offenses.
    Do people like me, a private individual, temporarily working for the govt as consultant (to help on an engineering project), paid with honorarium, required to carry the permit?

You see, I am not officially an employee of the govt. I am not in the govt payroll. I am not a GSIS member. I don't think I'm covered by the rule, but I like to hear from you to clarify.

Thank you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
B.I.D Hold Departure Order :(