New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    im actually here at the casa right now. i made an appointment yesterday to have my 1000km check up. supposed to meet up with the service advisor at 830am. when i got here, not only was the service adviser not present, he didnt even jut down my appointment on the list of people with appointments.

good thing there are people here to cover his back and catered to me even if they only had my say so as proof that i did make an appoinment.

anyway, people like this should not be working for service... so for everyones reference, if ever you have your maintenance done in mitsubishi balintawak, please avoid and refuse the service agent named nelson tangog.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sadly people dont give a crap about customer serivce. Report this SA to his manager para ma-reprimand sya. Buti na lang may ibang nag-asikaso sa iyo, otherwise malaking abala ang ginawa sa yo nung SA na kausap mo.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sir teejayortiz, si nelson nga lang ang maayos na kausap diyan sa balintawak.. kung makikita niyo yung whiteboard sa likod ng desk nila puro name niya nandoon...

siguro sa dami ng nagpaapointment sa kanya nakaligtaan lang kayo sir...

natry ko na yung iba.. si nelson lang talaga maasikaso...

ni refer lang sa akin nung ibang nagpaservice

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    add ko lang...

yung pagtataas ng boses diyan sa balintawak malaki maitutulong sayo hehehe para hindi na pabalik balik

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    add ko lang...

yung pagtataas ng boses diyan sa balintawak malaki maitutulong sayo hehehe para hindi na pabalik balik

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    actually that was my concern nga sir jjgf, kasi i did make the appointment and di niya ako nilagay sa white board. the other SA's, even the manager tried calling him through his cell, di rin sumasagot. oh well, siguro bad experience lang talaga. baka may emergency rin yung tao. but still, dapat he put me on the white board para kahit wala siya, alam dun na i made an appointment. if im an isolated case and others had good experiences with him, then sige, ill probably give it a 2nd chance. siguro sa 5k ko siya kausapin ko para makabawi siya and i can remove my complaint about him.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Is that the one in EDSA corner Oliveros St? I did my 1000 PMS there with SA Allan Soleta. No problems occured naman. They allowed me to observe while changing the oil and filter of my monty. Oil used was only 8 liters and I paid only less than 6K pesos for that.
    Last edited by XTO; September 16th, 2009 at 03:07 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by teejayortiz View Post
    anyway, people like this should not be working for service... so for everyones reference, if ever you have your maintenance done in mitsubishi balintawak, please avoid and refuse the service agent named nelson tangog.
    We just came from Mit Balintawak last month. We had our L200's alternator assy replaced. Yung SA Nelson ang nag-asikaso sa amin. OK naman. Anyway, siguro nga't nasa bad mood yung tao when that incident happened with you. Pero that's not an excuse. Isolated case man yan o hindi, you're a customer and must be treated with respect & courtesy at all times. Tama lang na ireklamo mo para hindi na nya ulitin.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    dun nga sir xto...ayun si allan soleta yung isa din na maganda kausap dyan sa oliveros

avoid this service agent from union balintawak!