Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think Saguisag is known as a Human Rights Lawyer

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    any updates on this? how is saguisag? i heard from the radio kanina that the tmg can trace kung anong traffic light ang naka-green light during the time of the accident...

not being biased on the dump truck driver, mejo mayabang din talaga magmaneho yang mga yan at dinadaan nila sa laki pero kahit ano mangyari e siguradong ididiin nila ung dump truck driver pero wala rin mangyayari dahil wala naman ibabayad yun at kahit makulong pa yun hindi na rin nila mabubuhay si Mrs. Saguisag...

tsikot people ingat na lng po sa kalsada...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    you really can't be too sure driving in the philippines. even if you have right of way, you still have to check and be careful before crossing intersections...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ooooopppss! May nauna na pala. Medyo mabagal kasi loading Tsikot.

Anyway, paki-merge na lang po.

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    any updates on this? how is saguisag? i heard from the radio kanina that the tmg can trace kung anong traffic light ang naka-green light during the time of the accident...

not being biased on the dump truck driver, mejo mayabang din talaga magmaneho yang mga yan at dinadaan nila sa laki pero kahit ano mangyari e siguradong ididiin nila ung dump truck driver pero wala rin mangyayari dahil wala naman ibabayad yun at kahit makulong pa yun hindi na rin nila mabubuhay si Mrs. Saguisag...

tsikot people ingat na lng po sa kalsada...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    trucks again?!! almost the same incident happened to my officemate years ago. he had his seat belt pero direct hit nung truck sa side nya mismo, the truck is (also) beating the red light. almost claim his life, his car looked like a can crushed sideways.

Condolences to the Saguisags!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    that is why i hate driving around the metro after truck ban. condolences to the former senator.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    rene saguisag first and foremost is a lawyer. as they say, everyone deserves their day in court, everyone is entitled and has the right to hire the services of a lawyer. so it is a lawyer's job to defend people, be they guilty or not. every lawyer has his own criteria in accepting a case, we may not like his choice of clients (remember mayor sanchez, hubert webb and a lot more) but he has his reasons for representing them and this is what makes a democracy work.

despite his penchant for lost and unpopular causes, he is the only person i know who shunned a nomination to the supreme court, who did not seek re-election when he was a shoo-in to be reelected as a senator, did not even think twice in rejecting a possible nomination to comelec. he is one of the few who did not enrich themselves while in government, remember, he served as a cabinet secretary for cory and erap....

he was at the forefront of the parliament of the streets during the marcos dictatorship together with ka pepe diokno, ka tany (lorenzo tanada) and was i think one of the founders of mabini or another of the lawyer groups opposing marcos. he had the balls to defend oppositionists when a lot were cowed or went into exile.

wishing him ill i think is uncalled for. he may have done a lot more for this country than what this guy who wants him dead could possible do in hundred lifetimes!!!! please, be a little more humane....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Bossing. Hindi pa natin alam ang kung sino ang may kasalanan. Hindi naman lahat ng truck drivers ay siga sa daan.
    I think I speak for a lot of people here, when I say na wala pa akong nakikita ni isang matinong truck driver sa daan, lalo na pag gabi/madaling araw ang biyahe. They speed like there's no tomorrow, consistently beat the red light, hog the left and center lanes, make U-turns where they're clearly not supposed to, at gigitgitin ka pa. Call me callous, but sometimes I get to think that, as far as night driving is concerned, the only good truck driver is either a sleeping one -- or a dead one.

Anyway, the truck driver claims he had the right of way (typical). The taxi driver says otherwise.

Hintayin nila yung testimony nung van driver, ni Atty. Saguisag, at nung dance instructor na kasama nila. If all three of them corroborate the cab driver's account na sila yung naka-green light at the time of the accident, yari si truck driver.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 8th, 2007 at 02:35 PM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Atty. Rene Saguisag injured, wife killed in vehicular accident!