New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Condolences to the Saguisag family. The Atty I believe is still in a critical condition but recuperating, he still don't know what happened to his wife.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RIP.

Btw, would seatbelts have helped?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    rear left sliding door ang tama kaya most probably dun nakaupa si mrs. saguisag.... kahit naka seatbealt severe and worst fatal ang injuries...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    RIP.

yes!

must remind my wifey -- wear seatbelts, kahit naka 2nd row. tigas ng ulo, nyan inaaway pa ako.

egyptian officemate ko nga, binangga nya nka park na truck.. frontal yon, the momentum, pushed the trunk and the backseat up to his headrest, 6 months sya sa hospital, paglabas -sya pa nagmaneho.

naka seatbelt kasi sya.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Tignan mo nga naman ang kapalaran ng tao.... Kaya dapat tayo, we should be thankful everyday for our lives and don't take it for granted and we can't turn back the time so we should make the most of it!

Always take extra caution while driving my fellow Tsikoteers and please do pray before driving or riding your vehicles...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung oras mo na talaga...walang kang magagawa....

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    Tsk...tsk.....tsk.....Mga truck kasi kala mo mga siga sa daan kung magpatakbo palibhasa iniisip nila na iiwasan tlaga cla....eh panu kung di mo nga napansin gaya ng ngyari kila ka rene..
    Bossing. Hindi pa natin alam ang kung sino ang may kasalanan. Hindi naman lahat ng truck drivers ay siga sa daan.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sorry to hear about the bad news.

Mental note: Kahit ng green na, look left and right first. You will never know.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    :RIP:

hirap talaga ng van.. damn... reminds me na malapit na mag 1year nung naaksidente kami grandia gamit..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    RIP.

Maybe not. Curtain airbags, sana, pero maybe not seatbelts, coz she was right in the way of the rampaging dump truck. Then again, I wonder if the COD was being thrown from her seat.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yeah, i also subscribe to this. You can be as safe as possible, and then a freak accident can happen, and boom, you're dead.

RIP to Mrs. Saguisag. Condolences to her family. Prayers for the former Senator. Ingat mga Bro at Sis.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Atty. Rene Saguisag injured, wife killed in vehicular accident!