New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Yesterday, this Innova sideswiped my car while it was park. According to several witnesses who jot down the Innova's license plate, the driver stop briefly before speeding away from the scene. I have already gathered information from the LTO regarding the vehicle's owner. Unfortunately, according to the security guards of the subdivision, the owner has relocated to a new address long ago. Why his records with the LTO wasn't updated is beyond me. Anyway, if anyone here happens to know the owner of the said Innova, I would appreciate your assistance in helping me contact the said owner. Thanks in advance. Good day everyone.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wei View Post
    Yesterday, this Innova sideswiped my car while it was park. According to several witnesses who jot down the Innova's license plate, the driver stop briefly before speeding away from the scene. I have already gathered information from the LTO regarding the vehicle's owner. Unfortunately, according to the security guards of the subdivision, the owner has relocated to a new address long ago. Why his records with the LTO wasn't updated is beyond me. Anyway, if anyone here happens to know the owner of the said Innova, I would appreciate your assistance in helping me contact the said owner. Thanks in advance. Good day everyone.
    lagay mo din sana yung name ng owner baka naman may kakilala dito

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    According to the LTO, the vehicle is registered to a certain Benito Tan, who used to live in Damar village Q.C. By his LTO records, he is still using that old address.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sir pagawan mo ng police report (blotter) and i-file mo na lang sa insurance mo.

Kung meron nga makapagturo sayo ng bagong address ng naka sagi sayo sa insuarnce din ang punta nyo.

Kaya let your insurance work for you.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    Sir pagawan mo ng police report (blotter) and i-file mo na lang sa insurance mo.

Kung meron nga makapagturo sayo ng bagong address ng naka sagi sayo sa insuarnce din ang punta nyo.

Kaya let your insurance work for you.
    Sayang lang oras mo. Kanina din nasagi sasakyan ko ng helmet ng nakamotor, binabaan ko sinigawan at minura ko kasi malakas impact at hindi man lang nagsorry. Di rin naman magbabayad kaya di ko na siningil, yun na lang ganti ko sakanya, ang mura at sigaw. Buti na lang maliit na dimple lang, nakakainit ng ulo.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Thank you sirs for your suggestions. Na pa blotter ko na kanina yan. To tell you the truth, maliit lang naman talaga yung scratch sa fender ko, kaya lang, na bad trip ako kasi nga hit and run. According to the witnesses in the area, malaki daw ang damage sa Innova kasi from front door hanggang likod daw yung scratch nya. Still, kailangan ma repaint ng buo yung fender, so hassle din yan at gastos pa.
    Last edited by wei; May 7th, 2013 at 05:22 PM. Reason: error

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wei View Post
    Thank you sirs for your suggestions. Na pa blotter ko na kanina yan. To tell you the truth, maliit lang naman talaga yung scratch sa fender ko, kaya lang, na bad trip ako kasi nga hit and run. According to the witnesses in the area, malaki daw ang damage sa Innova kasi from front door hanggang likod daw yung scratch nya. Still, kailangan ma repaint ng buo yung fender, so hassle din yan at gastos pa.
    If the damage is minimal, just let it go. You'll only get hassled running after this guy and you're not even sure if you could get him to pay up. Judging from his actions, he'll try to weasel his way out of the situation. His damage should be enough karma.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    If the damage is minimal, just let it go. You'll only get hassled running after this guy and you're not even sure if you could get him to pay up. Judging from his actions, he'll try to weasel his way out of the situation. His damage should be enough karma.
    you're not even sure if the current owner of the innova is still the original owner.

many here, when they buy 2nd hand cars don't bother to change the records. just a thought.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^yeah. That's why it's more practical to just let it go, You'll end up losing more (time and energy) chasing the offender.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Good point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Attention Silver Toyota Innova ZKP 559