New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Kahit brand new diesel auto mo basta binigla at pina iyak uusok talaga. Nag training daw kuno!

Posted via Omeng's Microwave with WiFi

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Nung 05/12 napara ako ng anti-smoke belching checkpoint sa intersection from Roxas Boulevard going to MOA. I refused to step out of the vehicle, wala naman silang nagawa. Sabi ko ituro sa akin kung ano gagawin at ako ang mag-o-operate nung test nila. Sabi nung officer eh paabutin ko lang daw ng 3K RPM okay na so I did. It took us less than 5 minutes.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Here's a link to ASBU Procedures when conducting road side emission testing, for those who wants to know http://www.facebook.com/notes/robby-...53164044650204

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Here's another link directly from the EMB (Environmental Management Bureau) which details the IRR of RA 8749. Jump to page 80 and 89 for the test procedures. Fellow tsikoteers driving diesel rigs can benefit from having a printed copy of these instructions in their rides, ready to be whipped out if in case they get flagged by the ASBU.

http://www.emb.gov.ph/portal/Portals...%202000-81.pdf

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by p0gs View Post
    Here's another link directly from the EMB (Environmental Management Bureau) which details the IRR of RA 8749. Jump to page 80 and 89 for the test procedures. Fellow tsikoteers driving diesel rigs can benefit from having a printed copy of these instructions in their rides, ready to be whipped out if in case they get flagged by the ASBU.

http://www.emb.gov.ph/portal/Portals...%202000-81.pdf
    ba't hanggang page 81 lang po?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    ba't hanggang page 81 lang po?
    My bad... 80 and 81 po pala. Good catch sir.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well and good this Act and its IRRs. The problem are the *$$holes implementing it. Plus LGUs can have their own takes on the Clean Air Act and up their requirements -- much like what Makati has done.

And why is it they turn a blind eye to every freakin' Public Utility Vehicle that's blowing out smoke?! Ah kasi, bayad na sila ng mga operator nito!

I once posted sa Twitter, addressing my tweet to Makati Traffic. I told them, if they wanted to save time and REALLY make a difference to the air quality in Makati, go to the bus and jeepney terminals within Makati and do their testing there. Tapos ang boksing. Tanggal pa ang traffic problem.

Yada yada file a formal complaint and sh1t was what I had gotten in reply.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Well and good this Act and its IRRs. The problem are the *$$holes implementing it. Plus LGUs can have their own takes on the Clean Air Act and up their requirements -- much like what Makati has done.

And why is it they turn a blind eye to every freakin' Public Utility Vehicle that's blowing out smoke?! Ah kasi, bayad na sila ng mga operator nito!

I once posted sa Twitter, addressing my tweet to Makati Traffic. I told them, if they wanted to save time and REALLY make a difference to the air quality in Makati, go to the bus and jeepney terminals within Makati and do their testing there. Tapos ang boksing. Tanggal pa ang traffic problem.

Yada yada file a formal complaint and sh1t was what I had gotten in reply.

The LGUs know who the culprits are but turn a blind eye on them once the operators shell out cash in exchange for the apprehension.

The government should look for traffic czars here at tsikot ...... I'm sure we have more " political will " than the ones in government position .... namely the DOTC sub: LTO and LTFRB.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    mga sir
    wala paba nahuhuli sa inyo
    ng ASBU??

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Activated na ba mga ASBUwaya?

ASBU smoke belching test