New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    mga sir share ko lang po experience ko last night sa bocaue-toll plaza, new year na new year napaka-sunget ng male toll-gate personnel nila dun:

scenario: nakapila ko sa toll gate around 7pm going to manila mejo marami din pong mga sasakyan it's like moderate to heavy, suddenly yung lane namin nag-close yung counter nun malapit na ako sa may barrier and the two counters on my right are already closed so i have no choice but to merge left, mabait naman yung mga cars nakapila originally dun sa lane they make alternate give way because they know na hindi naman kami sumingit para umuna. to cut the story short i didn't notice that it was an "exact toll" lane because my focus is on the road because it's merging lane. so upon reaching the counter i handed my Php160 (from angeles to bocaue Php158), so i didn't move the car waiting for my receipt. Nagulat nalang ako bigla akong sinigawan nung aroganteng personnel:

toll gate pesonnel: hindi kami nagbibigay ng sukli dito nasa exact tol lane ka!.. (tpos may hawak syang mga 1 peso coins na parang pinaglalaruan na pinapakita sakin)

me: sorry hindi ko napansin kasi biglang nagsara yung dito sa tabi (pointing on the next counter), sige po akin na yung P20, eto ang P18.

TP: ohh wag na ito na ang P2 magtatagal lang tayo eh...(still nakasigaw padin siya)

i know it's my fault pero napakaliit na halaga ng P2 kung hindi siya ngsukli it's not big deal hindi naman ako nanghihingi ng sukli, inaantay ko lang yung receipt and hindi ako nagsasalita while waiting for it kaya na-shock ako nung bigla nya akong sigawan ng ganun na nakasibangot yung face na parang galit. My point is pwede naman nyang sabihin ng maayos "na sir wala po akong barya kasi nasa exact tol kayo" or ininsist nya sana na exact ang ibayad ko and hindi nya tinangap yung sobra. Ibig sabihin po ba kung P200 binayad ko yung P42 kanya na? Kung hindi naman sya sumigaw hindi ko na sana kuhain yung P2.. hehe

just sharing my experience on my 1st day of 2010... thanks..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Dapat sir kinuha mo pangalan. Tayo mga nlex user ang bumubuhay sa kanila and we deserved to be treated with courtesy..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Dude, you can call the NLEX hotline and report the incident. I'm very sure that they'll provide "palubag-loob" if not proper disciplinary action for their "friendly and courteous" toll personnel.

Something like that happened to us, but on the SLEX. Masyadong mahaba ang kwento. But my mom reported the arrogant idiotic employee to the SLEX public relations, and we were advised that "proper action will be done". That's the least that they can do/say.

I Googled the info you need:

Operations Management Center
    Address:
    Km. 12 Balintawak Toll Plaza, North Luzon Expressway, Caloocan City 1400

Customer Service Hotline:580.89.10
    Emergency Hotline:580.89.11
    Mailing Address:2nd Floor Benpres Building, Exchange Road corner Meralco Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1600
    Email address:customer_service*tollways.net Website:www.tollways.net

Contact the NLEX people! I'm very sure someone needs some other job this new year.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yeh. They don't have the right to shout at you.

If they don't want to give change they should say it properly and not in a harsh way.

You should have reported it.

Since you haven't got the personnel's name ... tell the NLEX officers or authorities what time did you arrive at the specific tollgate.

They might have a log which states who and where each personnel's are assigned.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang gulo nga nyang Exact Toll Lane ng NLEX. Minsan nagbibigay din ng sukli, ang tagal kong naghintay sa isang car na nasa harap ko sa exact toll lane.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    Dude, you can call the NLEX hotline and report the incident. I'm very sure that they'll provide "palubag-loob" if not proper disciplinary action for their "friendly and courteous" toll personnel.

Something like that happened to us, but on the SLEX. Masyadong mahaba ang kwento. But my mom reported the arrogant idiotic employee to the SLEX public relations, and we were advised that "proper action will be done". That's the least that they can do/say.

I Googled the info you need:

Operations Management Center
    Address:
    Km. 12 Balintawak Toll Plaza, North Luzon Expressway, Caloocan City 1400

Customer Service Hotline:580.89.10
    Emergency Hotline:580.89.11
    Mailing Address:2nd Floor Benpres Building, Exchange Road corner Meralco Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1600
    Email address:customer_service*tollways.net Website:www.tollways.net

Contact the NLEX people! I'm very sure someone needs some other job this new year.
    thanks sir for the info, unfortunately i already throw the receipt as soon as I arrived home so i don't know what gate # i will report. wala po kasi sa isip ko na mag-report kasi that time because i know there's a fault on my side. Pero thanks mga sir sa reply nyo at na-enlighten ako na Oo nga kahit mali ako na dun pumasok still wala syang right to act like that.. Next time sir i know what to do if same thing happens again..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Ang gulo nga nyang Exact Toll Lane ng NLEX. Minsan nagbibigay din ng sukli, ang tagal kong naghintay sa isang car na nasa harap ko sa exact toll lane.
    Oo nga sir parang wala naman po pag-kakaiba sa ibang toll gate kasi minsan yung mga sinusundan ko bills pa yung sukli pagnakikita ko. kaya minsan mas mabilis pa dun sa hindi exact toll. Pero ako everytime dun pumila I make sure na i-have exact toll and ready 2or3 cars away from the price list not on the booth. Its just so happened na that time hindi talaga ako naka-pila sa exact toll unfotunately nagclose before i reached the concrete barrier.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Just let it go. Maybe the fellow was just having a bad day at that time. It happens to all of us.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di kaya nagtaas siya ng boses for you to hear him clearly? maingay sa toll plaza with all those engine running and open space plus the fact that nasa loob siya ng booth and you inside a car with probably the radio playing, kinda like when you are talking to a teller with just a hole in the glass. I just honk my horn when I see someone stopping more than 10secs in the exact toll lane.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pero kung ako sinigawan niya I would get off my car, look for a supervisor and not move an inch infront of that toll booth. Hayaan ko silang mamoblema panu reroute ang traffic to other booths.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
arrogant nlex toll gate personnel