New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    dapat hindi ka muna nag submit ng original copy ng certificate of no claim from insurance mo. since you have submitted the original copy already, baka mahirapan ka na mag file ng claim sa insurance mo now.

btw, did you file police report already?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

dapat hindi ka muna nag submit ng original copy ng certificate of no claim from insurance mo. since you have submitted the original copy already, baka mahirapan ka na mag file ng claim sa insurance mo now.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Identify the driver and get a gun for hire to kill those mader fackers. Puro abusado ang mga driver ng private armored bank vehicles. Bakit sila ganun ka daring is because the goverment is incompetent in implementing the law. The law shall be applied and equal to all kahit sino ka pa at ano ang dala mo. Never have i seen the Central Bank armored cars as rude as those private armored vehicles, yet the CB cars travel the entire archipelago.

I love to see these drivers die on their vehicles like yung nahulog sa skyway and the Quezon head on incident. :cheer3:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Identify the driver and get a gun for hire to kill those mader fackers. Puro abusado ang mga driver ng private armored bank vehicles. Bakit sila ganun ka daring is because the goverment is incompetent in implementing the law. The law shall be applied and equal to all kahit sino ka pa at ano ang dala mo. Never have i seen the Central Bank armored cars as rude as those private armored vehicles, yet the CB cars travel the entire archipelago.

I love to see these drivers die on their vehicles like yung nahulog sa skyway and the Quezon head on incident. :cheer3:
    bro macsd kalma lang :D baka totohanin ni TS yung suggestion mo.
    totoo na man talaga, most of them, abusado. nagkakasagutan na din ako minsan ng mga iyan. pero kung malaman nila opisyal ka sasaludo din yan mga iyan. a good number of them ay mga ex papa alpha

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    Honestly sir, i will do it if i am in his shoe. Mura lang gun for hire sa mga ganya, mahal pa ang aso. Sobrang abusado mga hinyupak na driver ng mga ganyan at hindi talaga titigil kahit maka aksidente. Tell me, what law protects them from behaving such in the streets ?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Naaksidente na din ako dati...wala ako insurance. Pero inamin ng other party na sya me kasalanan, ipapagawa nya na lang daw oto ko. File lang daw ako ng no claim sa tpl insurance ko.

Naayos naman ng matiwasay.

My question is how do you tell your insurance na kasalanan mo ng hindi ka liable sa gastusin?
    Kasalanan mo or Hinde, magbayad ka pa rin lang ng participation.

And they will based it in the police report na submit mo sa kanila

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mykpogi View Post

Curious lang, bakit hindi mo nalang binabaan yung AT? May Traffic Enforcer na naka witness nung accident. It would have been easier for you to claim kung dun pa lang eh nagkaron na kayo ng sketch at paguusap.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You got the plate number and report mo na lang sana as hit and run.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    If you have a conprehensivd insurance, dapat nag file ka na lang sarili mo. Instead of waiting for them.

You have wasted so much time just go and claim from your insurance.

I should have filed nalang using my comprehensive insurance. Lesson learned

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    so how do you go about filing your claim/s against your insurance company? can anyone post the details on how to file these kinds of claims? i have a friend who is also in a similar scenario and he's asking advice from me and i don't have any idea....
    they will ask for certificate of no claim, stencil of your vehicle, at least 3 estimates from partner shops or casa, photocopy of or/cr & driver's license, police report.

Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Naaksidente na din ako dati...wala ako insurance. Pero inamin ng other party na sya me kasalanan, ipapagawa nya na lang daw oto ko. File lang daw ako ng no claim sa tpl insurance ko.

Naayos naman ng matiwasay.

My question is how do you tell your insurance na kasalanan mo ng hindi ka liable sa gastusin?
    on my case, i have the video as evidence. thanks to the dashcam.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post

i already have the police report. im actually thinking of revoking the certificate of no claim, and use my insurance instead. is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post

i already have the police report. im actually thinking of revoking the certificate of no claim, and use my insurance instead. is that possible?

totoo na man talaga, most of them, abusado. nagkakasagutan na din ako minsan ng mga iyan. pero kung malaman nila opisyal ka sasaludo din yan mga iyan. a good number of them ay mga ex papa alpha
    kung kaya ko lang gawin yan. bakit hindi

kung kaya ko lang gawin yan. bakit hindi

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post
    Curious lang, bakit hindi mo nalang binabaan yung AT? May Traffic Enforcer na naka witness nung accident. It would have been easier for you to claim kung dun pa lang eh nagkaron na kayo ng sketch at paguusap.
    when this happened, i've been honking my horn nonstop and nakababa yung bintana at sinisigawan namin to stop. when i got down the vehicle, the truck started moving. we asked the help of the enforcer, but he didn't help us..

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post
    when this happened, i've been honking my horn nonstop and nakababa yung bintana at sinisigawan namin to stop. when i got down the vehicle, the truck started moving. we asked the help of the enforcer, but he didn't help us..

well anyway.. does anyone know someone (lawyer) who is an expert on this? and could help us?

well anyway.. does anyone know someone (lawyer) who is an expert on this? and could help us?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Armored Truck Incident - Need advice what to do.