2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Baka eto yung sales agent ->

:hysterical:

siyet! pano mo nalaman??? wahahha!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Does putting quotation marks on the word, “sales-talked” and “victimized” in the article make it seem that the VP and his lawyer willingly allowed themselves to be duped in order to get to the bottom of the fishy on-goings? Oh how clever of the VP..I guess Andres's wife has more common sense than her husband..I could just imagine his face after having his bubble burst hehehe..

“Jesse and I have joined the complainants and we will not stop until something is done,”

Why does something have to happen to a "public" official before anything gets any result? First Enrile now De Castro? Dami na naloko ng mga to ah..Aowa..i mean

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Interesting na nauto sila nito. Only morons get victimized by these Aowa people. We always tend to know kung worth it ba ang isang bagay sa quality, finish and capabilities etc.

They tried to pull this off on me once. Bago pa lang sila noon (or at least, it was my first time to see them). They tried to sell me a set of home theater speakers with free microwave and water filter. So sabi ko, sige audition natin. So we went to their showroom.

Since I listen to all sorts of music (except the garbage pinoy hiphop) using different brands of AV equipment, I instantly heard the problem.

Sabi ko, hindi naman ito home theater quality e. So I asked kung nagbebenta rin sila ng Bowers and Wilkins, Acoustic Energy or Acoustic Research. eh wala daw (of course I know wala sila nun). hehehe.

Sabi ko pangit ang tunog e. masakit sa tenga. Nainis ang mga manloloko at umalis na ako. hehehehe.

Pero grabe, paano kaya sila nakakatulog sa gabi sa mga niloloko nila? Bakit hindi sila pinalaki ng maayos ng mga walanghiya nilang mga magulang (na mga walang silbi naman pala pero nag-anak pa)? These people should be imprisoned and hanged!
    Last edited by Horsepower; July 27th, 2009 at 04:58 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    In the 1st place kasi, pag may mga unggoy na nago-offer ng ganyan, ask yourself "do I really need it?"

Dyan sa SM North ay maraming ganyan. Puntahan nyo sa 3rd floor (near the video arcades, may nag0-0ffer ng kitchen wares & free na daw yung massage chair... at a price of 50k! Isama mo na din yung Family First na nakaka-annoy yung mga bugaw nilang sumasalubong sa mga tao sa daan.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Since nabanggit na rin sa article ang Home Sonic. I'll share my experience with them. Una, they called me up thru landline and telling me a code and instructing me to go to their branch and claim the prize corresponding to the code given to me. So I told myself, sige patulan ko ito malapit lang naman ako sa gale and may bibilhin rin naman ako.

I went to galleria, headed to home-sonic and told the code to the people there. They have me sitted at their " precious un-branded massage chairs " while endorsing / telling me where the hell did their store came up from. After endorsing or yet, telling me stupid and non-sense stuff finally, they gave me a list which contains the code and the prize. Guess what, I got an old door alarm, yes an alarm thats worth is just 30 bucks. At least the packaging is stapled ( para hindi daw halatang luma ) .

After getting the alarm they told me that there's this thing on the code that made me have the chance of having their precious un-branded products ( oven, massage chair, beauty thing, massage thing ) And they told me that, if I would pay them 50k they could give me, all of those. ( what I said was - on my mind at least - what the fcuk is their problem ) 50k is a large amount of money!

Sayang daw, its a great opportunity daw, ganun ganun. Di ko masabi, ano kayo tanga? Eh kung kayo kaya. . Anyways to cut the story short. I went to galleria and claimed my old door alarm, well atleast its still working until now.

Eto naman, para di mashado OT:

- Aowa once tried to fool my dad, they told him that if he could give or let them borrow his credit card + his i.d. they would give their items. Then I blurted out to them that what items could they possibly give? So they let us go to their showroom and showed us bunch of expensive craps, which I dont need or should I need it, I could get it for a much lower price. I then stated that we`re not interested and we will never be.

All scammers should be jailed and they should be instructed to pay for atleast 1 million or two to the people whom they`ve fooled of.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Tutal nabanggit na rin lang yung Family First, I had a very unpleasant experience with them sa Megamall. At that time I was walking from building A to B, pagdating ko sa kalagitnaan naglipana ang mga mokong na agent ng Family First then one of them (a Faggot) approached me handing out a flyer to me, so sinabi ko that I'm not interested, ang sagot niya, di bale daw basta kunin ko lang yung flyer na inaabot niya sa kin. So tinanggap ko na lang thinking that I'm just gonna throw it later, Aba! pagkakuha ko kinulit ba naman ako na mayroon daw ako dapat i-fill-up na form, sa bwisit ko, sinigawan ko yung bading at tinapon ko yung flyer na binigay niya sa harap nya then I just walked away. Badtrip!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    baka style lang ni 'kabayad' yan para makasingil sa aowa. siyempre babayaran siya para tumahimik. sa totoo, ang naloko e yung manloloko. alam siguro ni VP na malaki kinikita ng scam na yan and he wants a share :D

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    basta pag masyado aggressive ang salespeople, umiwas kayo

chances are you DON'T need whatever they are pushing

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Bakit kayo nilalapitan nila? Baka naman mukhang mayaman kayo pag nagmo-malling, hehehe.

Ako kasi, napuntahan ko na halos lahat ng binanggit nyong lugar at nasisipatan ko rin sila (sales agent) pero di naman sila lumalapit sa akin. Bakit kaya? Wala naman akong BO.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Aowa: Pati si Kabayan naloko...