New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Pasay traffic officer killed by erring driver | INQUIRER.net Mobile

An officer of the Pasay City Traffic Management Office was shot dead by a driver he was trying to apprehend on Tuesday afternoon.

Traffic officer Noel Lunas was approaching the unidentified driver of a Toyota Innova with an improvised plate number UHQ 311 for obstructing traffic at the corner of Edsa and Roxas Boulevard around 4:30 p.m., according to case investigator SPO4 Allan Valdez.

The driver, however, sped off, prompting Lunas to chase him with his service motorcycle.

When they reached Al Nur Mosque on Park Avenue, the driver fired shots at Lunas, killing him on the spot.

The driver then fled to an unknown direction, leaving behind the Toyota Innova.

Case is still under investigation.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Dapat magkaroon na ng batas pag motorista eh nambaril eh ban for life magdrive.

Whether maareglo pa biktima eh hindi na dapat payagan magmaneho.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    what does improvised plate mean? homemade plate number?

🔨 "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

- Dom Helder Camara

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Siguro isa na ito sa napuno na sa mga pasay TE na namimili ng huhulihin. kung obstruction of traffic lang 90% ng provincial buses sa buendia nakaka-obstruct ng traffic lalo na yun sa ilalim ng LRT mula inner lane biglang kakabig papuntang taft. Dito rin sa ilalim ng buendia-roxas blvd flyover may mga tumatawid na sasakyan kahit may harang.
    Pero no matter what hindi pa rin dapat pinatay yung TE. Siguro hindi sa driver yung sasakyan bakit kailangang iwanan?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    what does improvised plate mean? homemade plate number?

🔨 "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

- Dom Helder Camara
    any plate that was not issued by the LTO, is an improvised plate, po.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Dapat magkaroon na ng batas pag motorista eh nambaril eh ban for life magdrive.

Whether maareglo pa biktima eh hindi na dapat payagan magmaneho.
    criminal yan. by definition a law breaker. he'll just un-ban himself and keep on driving

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    parang spy movies