New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hehehe mga truck driver kasi since pagod na sila at mabagal na ang mga reflexes, dapat mabagal na sila magpaandar... lalo na yan mga 18-wheeler, minsan 80+ takbo ko sa katipunan, tapos may rumaragasang truck inovertakan ako, hehehe... npabusina yun mga katabi niya eh pati ako... paano umaalog na yun trailer niya...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by mbt
    well, we really shouldn't be surprised that all this is happening...

the LTO is practically giving away driving licenses.
    I'm sad to say that this is very true...

I myself am an example of this! I got an instant license in one day!

During my first year of driving, I was probably a greater danger to the motorists around me than their own stupidity... I learned over time... I'm still not perfect, there are bad habits that are hard to break, but at least I try to be aware of the road and considerate of others...

Experience is the best teacher, but the streets are a poor classroom. I'm going to send my kids to driving / racing school years before they can drive. Amateur racers are sometimes the worst kaskaseros, but I've noticed that the professionally trained ones are the best / most docile drivers. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Malapit na matapos ang maliligayang araw ng speed freaks sa NLEX. They will have a dry run of their speed detecting units starting this month. Full implementation on Febuary next year.

Sana nga lang tumagal at wag maging ningas kugon.
    sayang pa naman yung magandang kalsada kung di mo mapatakbo ng mabilis... hindi na rin sya sulit kung ganun.
    kung sa bagay after few months baka ibalik na naman uli siya sa normal

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's probably what will happen.

What happened to the radar detector on the SLEX Skyway? It was out only for half a year, in which time, they caught numerous VANS going 105-110 kph (ignoring most real speedsters!) and once, my relative, for going 50 kph in the stupid 40 kph zone between toll plazas.

Maybe they got tired of driver arguing them out of tickets (for the ludicrously low speed readings) and stopped. :p

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    for me ok lang ang mabilis magpatakbo sa NLEX and SLEX (guilty) haha basta wag lang un biglang cut dito cut doon, overtake sa shoulder lanes and tailgate ng tailgate...

wala naman problem magchange lanes basta lang din clear ang lanes, ang problem is yun nga nakatingin sa kanan, kakabig sa kaliwa... hayyy... d ko alam paano nagmamaneho minsan ang mga tao

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Another senseless death at SLEX