New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tatalope View Post
    I am drafting a complaint as I reply to your supports to the concerned gov't agencies. Not for them to act on it right away (as if they will do that) but to have the incident documented and recorded. who knows, in the near future, he might chance upon the recipients of my complaint.
    kudos to this.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    WTC 793 FU!!! sana mabangga ka! sira ulo yun ah.

mabuti ngang iniwasan niyo na iyon, bakit bababa kayo sa moral level niya. ang yabang eh lumang rav 4 nalang din naman yung dala niya.

daming ogag na drivers ngayon talaga.
    sir,

it' actually WTC-783. baka magka totoo kasi panalangin niyo eh iba naman yung car. (to lighten the mood) :thumbup:

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tatalope View Post
    I am drafting a complaint as I reply to your supports to the concerned gov't agencies. Not for them to act on it right away (as if they will do that) but to have the incident documented and recorded. who knows, in the near future, he might chance upon the recipients of my complaint.
    nice move... this would also serve as a record in case of future similar incidents involving that A**HOLE. I am sure he is used on doing.

yes, the incident should be reported to concerned government agencies para ma i-document at gawan ng aksyon. You did the right thing by doing nothing especially when your with your family. Mahirap nang me madamay kung pwede rin lang maiwasan. Mahuli sana yan agad.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ah copy paste naman yun hehe, edited by sir GH thanks.

pero pati akong nagbasa lang ng post mo nag-init ulo ko tsk.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Di ba gun ban ngayon due to Baranggay elections?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *tatalope:

You made a big mistake.

You didn't whip out your cellphone and take a video of that numbskull. Or you could've called the PNP hotline. I mean, you have a valid reason, no?

Though, to be honest, I dunno how he'd react if he saw his actions were being recorded. Would it be enough for him to shoot, if that were the case?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I salute you for not doing anything that will lead to worst thing and even if you're alone in the car or any of your loved ones were not in the car you should do the same because your family needs you a lot. Maybe that a$$###e has no family and I guess even friends with that kind of attitude, let him go to hell himself.

Sayang ang buhay mo kung mamatay ng dahil sa walang kwentang dahilan.

paki sabi nalang ke a$$###e bus driver nalang barilin nya, joke lang

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    paki sabi nalang ke a$$###e bus driver nalang barilin nya, joke lang
    wag naman... kawawa naman inosenteng bus driver... pakisabi nalang sa kanya na ang lungkot ng buhay nya kaya sya ganyan kaya tapusin na nya ang buhay nya.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    dapat kasi pinapauna na yang mga yang mga loko-loko na yan. wag na patulan. always be defensive when driving. makakatagpo rin yan ng iba pang halang ang kaluluwa. sila na bahala magtuos :pope:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Another Jason Ivler driving RAV4 w/ plat WTC-783