New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    at the first place.. bakit nila kailangan ganon kabilis yung takbo nila? hidni kaya DUI yang mga yan! (driving under the influence of alchohol) kawawa naman yung family nila...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    3 a.m nangyari, baka nakainom? Buti nga walang nadamay.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by luckytruck
    anyone here with firsthand experience with NOS? sobrang bilis ba talaga? relative to max speed/acceleration of the same unit na hindi naka-engage ang NOS?

andy
    A typical NOS system is just like an aftermarket turbo in performance gain. So you just accelerate faster but not the acceleration of speedy gonzalez.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pero ok AE92 rolla nya ha, orig recaro, monster tach, 5zigen exhaust. talo pa mga riced out civics na puro taiwan parts hehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    this car also is turbo charge...with top mount intercooler.....what a waste...rest in peace........

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    baka naman naka 4AGZE. top mount yung intercooler nun eh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukhang built for speed talaga.

Having a car like that or NOS or whatever other speed parts will not kill you. Nasa paggamit lang iyan.

Unfortunately his wallet seemed bigger than his driving skills. It also doesn't look that they were belted in properly.

Buti na lang walang inosenteng nadamay.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GUYS...friend ko ang dad nitong namatay na driver...customer namin sila...nakausap ko narin mismo si richard..nagpapatulong ako sa galant ko.

his corolla was powered with a 4agze engine..i believe it is a SUPERCHARGER, not a turbo..correct me if im wrong.uses jet fuel and nos.inalok pa nga sakin itong corolla na ito last week..bilin ko na daw.ganda pa ng tunog...zzzzzvvvrrroooommmm BOOOOM PSSSSSSSS

please pray for his soul...

otep:not belted properly?that i dont think so....his dad and him knows what they are doing.they have an auto supply and talyer here in v luna.\\tatay niya bumuo nung sinasabi ko sayong expedition na sinaksakan ng diesel na makina (perkins)

pati lancer pizza na diesel turbo.

itong corolla na ito pinanglalaban nila sa pdrf...sayang talaga.sinasama pa naman ako manood sa susunod na laban...
    Last edited by GlennSter; May 13th, 2005 at 10:01 PM.

Condolense to his family.

Glen: To clarify things, was his son racing when the accident happened? To clear things up...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ILD:that i still have to check.i went to see his dad but close ang shop nila..MALAMANG.hehrher

but babalitaan ko kayo pag nagkita na kami...

sht talaga.kasuap ko lang siya kahapon sa bank dito.kasabay ko siya.kwentuhan about the corolla and how it uses jet fuel...haaay.talagang may lalabas sa exhaust na flame kasi nga yun ang gamit nilang fuel enhancer.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Another accident