New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It happened last night. I wasn't on duty. According to the doc on duty, they had an evening house call in Sta. Mesa. An elderly female with multiple fractures was having difficulty of breathing. So they (MD, RN, EMT) rush to the scene. When they were loading the patient into the ambulance [Hiace Grandia GL], BOTH SIDE MIRRORS WERE ALREADY GONE!!!

Wala na talagang pinipili ang mga magnanakaw ngayon.

The problem now is when we have an emergency medical response, the transport officer/EMT is having a difficult time maneuvering through traffic due to the lack of side mirrors. He cannot just look over his shoulder as most of the rear windows are painted over or have body graphics on them. The lack of mirrors is slowing down our response times. And we do not have the luxury of time. A few seconds lost can already mean the difference between life and death.

This morning, we participated in the NAIA anti-terror drill. I believe the 25 minutes from Makati Med to the 'crash site' (Macapagal Highway) could've been shortened if we had the benefit of side view mirrors.

Sana mamatay ang kumuha nun.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Grabe naman pati ba naman ambulance tinitira na ngayon. Sana pag sila na-ambulance wag mo lagyan ng oxygen hehehehe

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tangnang mga magnanakaw na yan sila na dapat matodas

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    wtf!!people like them should be shot in the butt!!.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    This is not new.

Pag nahuli sila, sasabihin nila na ginawa daw dahil mahirap lang sila.

Sana ma karma sila.

kahit ambulance?

mabuti pa POLICE CAR na lang tirahin nyo!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8XLi View Post

kahit ambulance?

mabuti pa POLICE CAR na lang tirahin nyo!
    I believe that this joke is still not that appropriate... stealing is stealing... :police:

===

Otep, dami talagang sira ulo ngayon...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    OT: Dito naman yung bagong internet cafe na wala pang dalawang buwan (1 month 1 week) ninakaw lahat yung PC nila (14-16 units) puro LCD monitor pa.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naman! Wala nang pinili ang hin*yupak na yun!

Well, he'll get what he deserves. Buti na lang at magaling ang driver, nakakayanan pa rin imaneho yung Grandia. Kelan dadating ang requisition ng bagong mirrors?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    IDIOTS!!! Kung pwede lang barilin yun mga iyan at pahirapan bago mamatay! :fire: Maiinit talaga dugo ko sa mga magnanakaw, especially sa mga holdapers! Kung di lang kasalan pumatay! Lord forgive me for I have sinned....

Sorry pero di ko maiwasan eh. I remembered one time I was in a taxi along J.Nakpil (on my way to CSB from Rob Place Ermita) I saw an actual hold-up in a passenger jeep! It all happened to fast that it took them less than a 2 mins. to get what they are after! (which is of course the valuables of the passengers.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ambulance side mirrors stolen!