The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1417/no_seat_belt/

see what happens inside a car whose driver is not wearing his/her seatbelt

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sus first of all eh mukhang lasing iyun guy... as in DUI... kung maayos pagmamaneho niya hindi mangyayari iyan sa kanya... comment ko lang po ito...

peace

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    sus first of all eh mukhang lasing iyun guy... as in DUI... kung maayos pagmamaneho niya hindi mangyayari iyan sa kanya... comment ko lang po ito...

peace

Inaantok nga eh. I always do wear my seatbelt when driving.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Also try to ask your passengers to do the same, lalo na sa likod. Most of the time they won't wear the belt dahil di naman talaga kailangan according to the law.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    pag my seat belt sa rear seat dapat isuot din mga seat belt kasi yung ang gamit talaga nyan para safe kung ano man mangyari.

buckle up for safety.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Also try to ask your passengers to do the same, lalo na sa likod. Most of the time they won't wear the belt dahil di naman talaga kailangan according to the law.
    tell them to argue with the LAWS OF PHYSICS. talo sila jan.

naalala ko yung college friend ko, she never buckles up pag sa barkada ko siya sumasakay but she does when she rides sa amin kasi we once had a lengthy discussion (imagine from UP Diliman all the way to Bagong Silang...in normal traffic) on the laws of physics and why she should buckle up. pagdating namin sa Bagong Silang, tameme na siya, she buckled up na nung pauwi. heheh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    tell them to argue with the LAWS OF PHYSICS. talo sila jan.

naalala ko yung college friend ko, she never buckles up pag sa barkada ko siya sumasakay but she does when she rides sa amin kasi we once had a lengthy discussion (imagine from UP Diliman all the way to Bagong Silang...in normal traffic) on the laws of physics and why she should buckle up. pagdating namin sa Bagong Silang, tameme na siya, she buckled up na nung pauwi. heheh.

exactly. Usually, kapag may pasahero ako sa likod, I tell them that they can kill the rest of the passenger wearing a seatbelt if they ricochet inside the car in case of accident. I dont care about their well being, Im more concerned to the rest of the seat-belt wearing occupants.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I wonder what happened to the dale earnhardt wearing driver (dale earnhardt died in a nascar race crash).

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by team_PONGLAI_11 View Post
    pag my seat belt sa rear seat dapat isuot din mga seat belt kasi yung ang gamit talaga nyan para safe kung ano man mangyari.

buckle up for safety.

I don't ask my back seat occupants to wear their seat belts. Henceforth, I would ask them to. Thanks for the advice.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I always encourage everyone in the vehicle to wear their seatbelts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
always wear your seatbelts