New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    QCPD La Loma District Police mga suspects... Nahuli dahil sa conduction sticker ng Hi-Ace Van based from the viral picture.
    Nahuli na ang isa, OIC Joseph de Vera ng La Loma

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Shocking is all the suspects belong to only one Station. The Hi Ace van was traced to the Station Commander. Apparently hulidap yung case. The victims were released after 7 hours. The investigators suprised the Police Station and brought the victims along. They didn't bother to involve the district commander.
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 8th, 2014 at 04:54 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Eto pa mga kasamang pulis. (not the one speaking)
    1410162367492.jpg

According to the police. Dahil lumabas yung photo sa twitter, napilitan ang mga hulidaper na pawalan ang mga victim.

Sana ganito lagi mamamayan, walang tutulong sa tin kundi kapwa mamamayan. Wag na umasa sa mga pulpolis.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    And all this for 2 million the victims were carrying...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So Mr. Greenshirt with Handcuffs was indeed a cop -- a crooked one at that.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    And all this for 2 million the victims were carrying...
    The death penalty is simply not enough... I recommend immolation in gasoline... then put them out before they die... nurse them back to health... then do it again... and again... and again...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The death penalty is simply not enough... I recommend immolation in gasoline... then put them out before they die... nurse them back to health... then do it again... and again... and again...
    Sayang gastos. Pwede ba patuyuin na lang ng ilang araw? Dapat masmalaki ang parusa dyan kasi naturingang pulis.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I've always been scared of the police. Minsan masahol pa sa kriminal.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I say go Medieval style on them --- place them on gibbets, then hang these from the MRT and Skyway. There they'll die a slow death. Maybe before they die, birds and insects will feed on their eyes and ears.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    QCPD La Loma District Police mga suspects... Nahuli dahil sa conduction sticker ng Hi-Ace Van based from the viral picture.
    So it only proves that conduction sticker is readable enough. Tanga talaga itong si Tolentino, gusto pa sa plate area din nakasulat ang conduction sticker para meron addtional kotong mga bata nya.

Hang all these mader fackers to death sa MRT where they committed the crime or infront of Crame to teach the remnant crooks in the PNP a lesson. :death::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast