New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Guys, I couldn’t believe that stuff like this exists pero it just happened to me yesterday. Until now naiinis ako!

So, I get a call from our Subic office saying that there’s this group of six people over there going around our Warehouse interested in purchasing some Units from us. They wanted to get some trucks, passenger vans and also my old BMW 5 series. And they were willing to pay immediately. So I did some quick calculations if they’re getting all those Units and came up with a total price of around 2.7M. Ok, this is gonna be good business…Since I was in our Manila office at that moment, I told our staff that I couldn’t meet them there in Subic immediately. The group replied that they were going back here to Manila (convenient for me…) in the afternoon to meet up with me and finalize the details. They arrived at around 3pm and I ushered them into my Office. We began some talks with them saying that they have lots of money and that they need our vehicles daw…etc.

Then after a while, one of them (a woman) pointed to her companion who looks like an ermitanyo and said, “Actually sir, aaminin namin sa ‘yo… buhay pa si Marcos. Heto po siya sa harap nyo. Siya si President Ferdinand Marcos.” ‘Yung Ermitanyo daw.

My jaw almost dropped in disbelief. Muntik pa ko mahulog sa upuan ko. WTF!? Sino ba mga ‘to?! Then the girl continues on saying na nagpa-plastic surgery lang kaya hindi ko sya ma-recognize. “Look at his height! Listen to his voice. Don’t you recognize it?” So I played along trying not to show any adverse reactions. (but at that point, I was thinking whether to txt my assistant and kick them out of the office)

Then she continues on saying that she needs my vehicles to haul some gold bars. HUH?!?! She says they’re going to use it to fund a new Government. Also, hindi daw pwede mag-away sina FPJ and GMA. Magkakapatid daw kasi sina Loren, GMA, FPJ, Erap at Lacson. Aargh!!!

Tapos sabi nila, they’re gonna pay me using this currency.: They hand me a 1 Million Dollar US Bill. “May lima pa kaming ganyan…issued po yan noong 1923..” That’s it. That takes the cake. I calmly reply, “Ma’am, the biggest ever bill issued by the US Treasury was during the 1930’s. One Hundred Thousand dollars and this was only used by the Federal Bank for other bank transactions.” But they still insist saying that it’s real. So I politely ended the meeting.

After, they confide that they want to borrow 5 M from me. Ha?! Ako na nga ang nagbebenta tapos sila pa ang uutang sa amin ng pera? Makulit pa!

I replied, “NO.”

“Can we just borrow your vehicles na lang so we can haul our gold” I almost blew my top and peed in my pants at the same time. Hindi ko alam kung matatawa ako o maiinis.

Ano ba mga ‘to? Cult? Is this the new version of budol-budol? con-men? or just a bunch of nut cases?

Damn!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka naman na WOW MALI ka! :bwahaha:
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HA??? Weirdest story I've ever heard!!! Sana kasama kita nun hehe laugh trip yun! Sana rinecord mo hehe tuloy tuloy mga 1 hr :D

Weirdos!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    nyahahaha! hypnotism ata yan!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    nice joke! sana sinabi mo "AKO NAMAN SI NINOY MAY REKLAMO KAYO!!??

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    grabe ito ah, inaantok ako ngayon sa office, nagising ako bigla! wahahahaha! Pwedeng Hypnotism or MO yan. hahahahah

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hahaa thats funny! stupid naman mga yan hahaha

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Some con men play on other people's greed. They're probably counting on the possibility that you are greedy. Turns out you're probably not.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahaha! that made my day!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I had a similar experience, although nobody in the group claimed to be FM. There were about 7 of them who went to my office and asked if they could look at the available office space for lease. After inspecting the area, they asked na for the lease rate. One guy from the group made some calculcations on how much it would cost them if they lease 5 floors. Tapos sabi nung isa, "ay, mura lang pala aabutin!", sabay hirit nung isa," eh magakano naman kung bibilhin na lang namin itong buong building tapos sa amin na mag-rent yung mga tenant nyo?" Gusto ko na sanang pabitbit sa mga guard para ilabas ng building, pero umiral pa rin ang respeto ko sa mga nakakatanda.

On their way out of the building, pina sundan ko sa isang guard ko na naka-civilian...........putcha, bibilhin daw yung building, pero andun sila sa kanto nagaabang ng jeep, habang naka silong sa payong nung dalawang babaeng kasama nila.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Almost scammed by this group!