New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Damn... baka sa news mamaya kung nahuli... good thing you're ok!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ian, thats deep ha. Yeh, I am so lucky. Inspite all my personal problems I am experiencing right now, God is with me always.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    ian, thats deep ha. Yeh, I am so lucky. Inspite all my personal problems I am experiencing right now, God is with me always.
    i concur. He is always with us. well, been thinking lately (actually, i'm alone in the office, and imagine the silence when the circus just left), always remember that whatever problems we maybe experiencing at the moment, it is simply a test of faith. it is indeed the time when are especially close to Him.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    just remember the that: "This too will pass" pare ko.....

everyone will experience varying problems but sooner or later, this problem would be solved......

God is always looking after us

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Problems are part of our lives. What we should is to confront them look for solutions and not to avoid them. There are problems, though, that could be solved by avoiding them.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yeah, God sometimes break us into pieces to make us stronger ... He never leaves us when we're in that "broken phase" ... He smiles when we accept what happens and trust Him.

ingat lagi mga tsikoteers!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Nakakatakyot naman niyan..Good thing you're ok carlo ingat parati mga tsikoteers..

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Pwede kayang lagyan ng seat belt ang mga tricycle?

Sa America marami din ang na-a-aksidente dahil sa mga police hot pursuit. May wang-wang ba yung pulis na muntik ng dumale sa inyo? Para atleast malayo pa lang na-i-tabi na kagad nung driver yung tricycle nyo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thank the Lord pare....blessing yan.

buti sayo hindi natuloy..ako lagi may aksidente sa tricycle.

yung una...na flat.

pangalawa, natanggal na talaga yung gulong ng sidecar.ayun..tumaas ang driver at motor kasi ako yung mas mabigat.tsktsk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    meron wang wang yung Manila Police na humahabol sa suspects na naka scooter. Bigla kasi silang sumulpot and the tricycles engine dominated our eardrums. Mabilis takbo nung suspects and police car. Everything was so fast and happened without warning. I heard the screach of the tires ng police car then a crashing sound of metal afterwards. Akala ko natamaan kami ng police car, yun pala the tricycle hit the L300. Sobrang thankful ako na walang sumusunod sa likod namin na mga cars. Malamang na naka red yung stop light sa metropolitan avenue and dun sa may shopwise kaya walang cars pang dumadaan. I could imagine kung may mga cars, madaming magbabanggaan and malamang the tricycle will be crumpled. Lumabas ako ngayon kasama ko parents ko (actually, di ko sinabi sa kanila yung nangyari) para malibang ako kasi medyo natrauma ako sa nangyari.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
almost met an accident a while ago in makati