New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    thanks to ts. . .

let's share this with our friends. . .we should all learn from this incident, not just the victim, who i hope recovers from this traumatic experience soon. . .

*shadow, tanatej

cool lang, mga bro. . .you guys are losing the point of this thread, it's a serious topic that we can all learn from. . .sayang lang kung mada-divert lang ang usapan sa pagtatalo nyo. . .if you want, gawa kayo ng sarili nyong thread where you can throw invectives at each other and hindi kayo mao-ot. . .peace!
    Last edited by vito corleone; January 20th, 2010 at 02:56 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I'm not losing my cool I don't have a reason to.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Pareho silang may "sala" (BF and GF), but if I were to weigh it, it's more of the girl's fault. Regardless kung marami or kaunti ang nainom niya, sinong matino ang magbibihis sa loob ng taxi ng madaling araw?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    [quote=lazyfoot;1404560]Maybe the taxi driver thinks she was a hooker or some sort? coz late nights, skimpy clothes, changing to normal dress going back, maybe it rang a few bells inside the taxi driver's head. just wondering.[quote]

Pareho silang may "sala" (BF and GF), but if I were to weigh it, it's more of the girl's fault. Regardless kung marami or kaunti ang nainom niya, sinong matino ang magbibihis sa loob ng taxi ng madaling araw?
    yup, i agree... since 3AM yun & nagbihis pa sa loob ng taxi, the cab driver maybe thinking that she was a hooker or some sort nga... kahit naman siguro sino sa atin, yun ang unang maiisip. but anyway, dapat kasi talaga may kasama sa pag-uwi. hayyy buhay! so ingat na lang talaga t'yo.

*vito, your welcome po.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    sya rin ba to?

http://dustinibay.multiply.com/photo...istine_Singson

Pretty sya.. baka nakursunadahan sya nung driver when she was changing her clothes inside the taxi.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    sya rin ba to?

http://dustinibay.multiply.com/photo...istine_Singson

Pretty sya.. baka nakursunadahan sya nung driver when she was changing her clothes inside the taxi.

Yup, she used to be active in the clubbing life long ago. I kinda doubt her claim that she was sober, it's really hard for someone to claim they were sober. If she was sober she would have realized how bad she was already hurt even before she saw the blood and looked in the mirror.
    I also go clubbing but i usually bring my own ride, i usually stop drinking by 11pm so that by 3 am i am sober enough to drive.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sana ako nalang sumundo kahit magbihis siya nag matagal ok lang, heavily tinted naman auto ko

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ay oo naman o, magbihis ba naman sa loob ng taxi sa ganong oras ng top at shorts.

Sober na yan ha... Amazing!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Sana ako nalang sumundo kahit magbihis siya nag matagal ok lang, heavily tinted naman auto ko
    some of my girl-friends actually change their clothes in my car... but i've got to keep my eye on the road... sigh... so near yet so far...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Dapat hindi niya ginawang magbihis sa loob ng taxi..
    Ibang cambio tuloy ginawa nung taxi driver...

Kaya ingat sa lahat..huwag umuwe ng alanganing oras ng nagiisa lalo na't commute...

Get well soon sayo...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast