New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Up ko lang itong post nang isang club member namin whose strada was stolen. Baka matulungan ng tsikot community.

Quote Originally Posted by mark13 View Post
    hi to all strada club members, im mark, also a strada club member owner of ZSG 644, i wil just inform that my strada was stolen last september 5. please help me find my car.. if you saw it on the road please contact me, heres my no. 09152842591.. thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    any other info regarding the vehicle? color, mags, mods, tint, conduction number, etc.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    +1 kay elijahpaul, doc ooba ...

Also, kung pwede din siya magsabi ng distinguishing marks such as dents, modifications on the exterior ( bumpers, rims, HID etc.) , and/or scratches.

Kung pwede din, saan siya ninakaw. Yung place din. Marikinina, Makati ? Saan din dun.

Para mas clear po ...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahpaul View Post
    any other info regarding the vehicle? color, mags, mods, tint, conduction number, etc.
    Will get mark13 to post the details in this thread. He's a newbie in tsikot.

I just thought of initially posting his concern and wasted no time considering that the basic info were provided, i.e. make, plate number, contact cellphone. I already had asked him to provide us with the additional info para mas malinaw.

Thanks for the quick replies, guys.
    Last edited by ooba99; September 28th, 2010 at 06:32 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yan yung strada na lagi ko nakikita sa may Jolly Dormitory lagi dati. Pero hindi na ngayon. Will do alert you sir kung may makita ako at sabihan ko na rin ang mga kakilala ko. Sana marecover pa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Will get mark13 to post the details in this thread. He's a newbie in tsikot.

I just thought of initially posting his concern and wasted no time considering that the basic info were provided, i.e. make, plate number, contact cellphone. I already had asked him to provide us with the additional info para mas malinaw.

Thanks for the quick replies, guys.
    Sure thing doc.

Titingin tingin ako sa daan.

Sana marecover kagad. Losing a car isn't simple. Sayang pera and imagine the hassle the owner will undertake.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sure thing doc.

Titingin tingin ako sa daan.

Sana marecover kagad. Losing a car isn't simple. Sayang pera and imagine the hassle the owner will undertake.
    Wala bang Insurance?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Post ko na rin to sa ibang forums doc ...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Post ko na rin to sa ibang forums doc ...
    I have texted mark13 and told him to post the details here. He replied in the affirmative.

Thanks, renz for the help.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    last may, dito samin may nakacarnap din na strada bumoto lang after niya magvote nawala na

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
ALERT !!! Stolen Strada with plate number ZSG 644