New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    eh sabi bumababa yun guy sa Civic to "explain" yun side niya doon sa Trooper...why would he do still do that? nakalagpas na diba...so if he just opted to just go on his way eh di tapos na. IMO hinde lang niya gusto mag explain but rather bumaba and wanted to confront yun Trooper. so the guy in Trooper just pull out his gun. mali pa if a guy went out his way after an altercation would you think na mag explain lang daw siya. come on.

tingin ko mayabang din yun Civic owner or something, tingin ko talaga hinde lang niya gusto mag explain but rather to confront yun Trooper. eh nagulat meron palang baril yun Trooper ayun nilabas na lang niya tuloy yun camera niya...

let me ask all of you after an altercation with another vehicle will you go down and approach the other car just to explain your side? you go down bec you're on attack mode and want to confront the other vehicle.
    I agree. Parang mayabang din yung Civic owner tapos nung nakakita ng baril sabay kuha ng camera tapos takbo pauwi at sumbong sa HCP kasi alam nya kakampihin sya ng mga yun.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Dapat yata ang title dito e "... IZUSU TPOOPER..." (hindi iSuZu tRooper) -- take a look at the emblems.

:hysterical:

[SIZE=1]3628[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    to the TS:

pls. remove ISUZU TROOPER in your title. nasasaktan ako.
    I second the motion... may Trooper din kami from 1986 to 1988.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    mga onion skinned! hehehehe

pero inggit ako hindi kami nakabili ng trooper muntik lang.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sIlveralIen View Post
    a gun can do right things?

since when?

AFAIK never and never will
    uummm... nang tamaan ng bala si jason ivler...?

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    The registered owner (a retired employee of Dep Ed) sold the vehicle after the Ondoy debacle (former owner is from Marikina). Staff promised to get back to me with the details and see how this can help out solve the problem. From the posts in HCP, I am hyper guessing that the rider of the Trooper was probably agitated from what was happening at that time.

Hope this will be sorted out and his PTC will be revoked.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Si sir Type100 may HCP account siya. ( Malamang. :P Nakakabasa siya ng updates eh. hehe :rofl: )
    Hehehe meron po

Updates:
    From what I've been reading, Trooper guy and these photos will soon be on the news and in the broadsheets.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Hehehe meron po

Updates:
    From what I've been reading, Trooper guy and these photos will soon be on the news and in the broadsheets.
    if you don't mind sir Type 100, help na rin ako sa pag-update. i have HCP account din... dun ko din nabasa to even before this thread was created here.

ang angas nga ng matandang to... nasabi nga din ni esmi, ang lakas ng loob nung kumuha ng picture...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redeemed View Post
    if you don't mind sir Type 100, help na rin ako sa pag-update. i have HCP account din... dun ko din nabasa to even before this thread was created here.

ang angas nga ng matandang to... nasabi nga din ni esmi, ang lakas ng loob nung kumuha ng picture...
    Go ahead sir, I haven't followed the Trooper incident myself the past few days because I've had other things to do

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Houston, we have media coverage.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=72

Expect something related in the February issue of C! as well.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
ALERT: Goons with Guns - Isuzu Trooper "MLP-636"