New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pwede kasuhan. OO...

pero tanong kaya ba magfile nung tao?

Laking abala yan at hindi mo pa alam kung sino binabangga mo.

Gulo lang sa pamilya at liliit ang mundo mo. Madamay pa buong pamilya mo pagnagkataon buti na lang wala na nangyari pang iba.

pero mali sya dun dapat pinabayaan na lang nya. buti yan takot din yan makapatay kung hindi takot yan hindi na magpapakita nang baril yan barilin ka na lang.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    pwede kasuhan. OO...

pero tanong kaya ba magfile nung tao?

Laking abala yan at hindi mo pa alam kung sino binabangga mo.

Gulo lang sa pamilya at liliit ang mundo mo. Madamay pa buong pamilya mo pagnagkataon buti na lang wala na nangyari pang iba.

pero mali sya dun dapat pinabayaan na lang nya. buti yan takot din yan makapatay kung hindi takot yan hindi na magpapakita nang baril yan barilin ka na lang.
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Pwede kasuhan iyan diba ? Since the poster has proof, malakas siya sa kaso.
    Actually, if you guys read the link I posted to HCP, you'll see the poster has ALREADY performed legal action.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Thanks for posting the link to the whole story.

Let me play a bit of a devil's advocate here: I dilslike it when drivers stop just to ask someone for directions.

Kawawa naman yung mga nahaharang mo sa likod, syempre baka may mga nagmamadali sa mga yan.

Ako kasi if I need to ask a guard for directions, I look for a spot where I can leave my vehicle na hindi ako nakakaharang sa mga dumadaan, turn on my hazard lights, leave my car, then walk towards a guard or to the person I want to talk to.

If I do have to ask a quick question to a guard and don't have the time to leave my vehicle, I make sure the exchange doesn't take longer than 10 seconds, dahan-dahan ko pang inaandar car ko nun para alam ng nasa likod na paalis na ko.

Of course, what the Trooper's pasenger did was wrong and there are no justifications strong enough to warrant one's drawing his weapon in incidents like these. I'm just saying, sana kung magtatanong tayo at nakaharang ang sasakyan natin sa kalsada, magbigay din ng konting konsiderasyon sa mga nasa likod at sila ang naiinconvenience ng pagtatanong natin para di na humantong sa ganito.

Peace.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post

Let me play a bit of a devil's advocate here: I dilslike it when drivers stop just to ask someone for directions.

Kawawa naman yung mga nahaharang mo sa likod, syempre baka may mga nagmamadali sa mga yan.

Ako kasi if I need to ask a guard for directions, I look for a spot where I can leave my vehicle na hindi ako nakakaharang sa mga dumadaan, turn on my hazard lights, leave my car, then walk towards a guard or to the person I want to talk to.

If I do have to ask a quick question to a guard and don't have the time to leave my vehicle, I make sure the exchange doesn't take longer than 10 seconds, dahan-dahan ko pang inaandar car ko nun para alam ng nasa likod na paalis na ko.

Of course, what the Trooper's pasenger did was wrong and there are no justifications strong enough to warrant one's drawing his weapon in incidents like these. I'm just saying, sana kung magtatanong tayo at nakaharang ang sasakyan natin sa kalsada, magbigay din ng konting konsiderasyon sa mga nasa likod at sila ang naiinconvenience ng pagtatanong natin para di na humantong sa ganito.

Peace.
    All i can say to the guy with the gun!...mayabang dahil may bakal! A typical a-hole trip. I hope he knows how to use it...

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    All i can say to the guy with the gun!...mayabang dahil may bakal! A typical a-hole trip. I hope he knows how to use it...
    and shoots himself. :meeting:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007

Additional detail from the link:
    It seems the poster wanted to park but the guard had told him the slots were already full. Note that this is in Tutuban Mall. So he asked the guard where else he could park.

I do agree with your post - I dislike obstruction of traffic just as much as the next guy. Sometimes though it just can't be helped. In times like these a little patience can go a long way.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    and shoots himself. :meeting:
    +1000 ka jan brader...the way i see it in the pics, he's bashing it...tawa ko na lang kung nakalbit nya un at tamaan sya...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh sabi bumababa yun guy sa Civic to "explain" yun side niya doon sa Trooper...why would he do still do that? nakalagpas na diba...so if he just opted to just go on his way eh di tapos na. IMO hinde lang niya gusto mag explain but rather bumaba and wanted to confront yun Trooper. so the guy in Trooper just pull out his gun. mali pa if a guy went out his way after an altercation would you think na mag explain lang daw siya. come on.

tingin ko mayabang din yun Civic owner or something, tingin ko talaga hinde lang niya gusto mag explain but rather to confront yun Trooper. eh nagulat meron palang baril yun Trooper ayun nilabas na lang niya tuloy yun camera niya...

let me ask all of you after an altercation with another vehicle will you go down and approach the other car just to explain your side? you go down bec you're on attack mode and want to confront the other vehicle.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We all dislike traffic obstructions but no matter what circumstance, unless its already a matter of threat to one's life and safety, does it justify bringing out a gun.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^as I've said what the guy in the Trooper did was not right wherever you look at it.

but my point is he probably felt that the Civic's driver was trying to attack them. so he pulled out his gun and probably just showed in to the opposing driver. to stop him from going nearer.

if I'm in the same situation, after altercation with another vehicle and the driver comes out of his car and comes towards me, I will take it as a sign of aggression and attack. it will never cross my mind that he just wanted to explain his side. well it's just me. I don't know about others.

OT:

hinde naman lahat ng naka Trooper ganyan, baka inggit lang kayo at hinde niyo kayang bumile ng Trooper...:rofl:

*spinoff from the Fortuner forum.*
    Last edited by shadow; January 15th, 2010 at 12:38 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
ALERT: Goons with Guns - Isuzu Trooper "MLP-636"