New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    kung may video lang sana ito.. magiging viral n namn.. wawang manager sana :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sarap sana yun magpuputak silang mag tatay sa labas tapos ikaw nasa loob lang ng kotse naka A/C nakikinig ng music...

pag umalis sila without going with you to the police station...then file a hit and run with your insurance...

nag reply yung babae 'manager ng accenture' sa facebook.. sinasabi niya na mali daw yung kwento nung teenager...

Josephine Bernadette Panganiban Apparently there is a malicious post shared by this driver twisting the whole story. Just to clarify some points in the events last night: 1. I was not driving fast last night as it was raining and I as can be attested by those who know me is by nature a "VERY SLOW DRIVER", if I was really fast as alleged by this driver, then the impact would have been huge. As seen in the picture, there was no damage on both side. 2. The driver upon alighting from his vehicle was confrontational and kept on insisting that it was my fault. I said that I had my signal light and that I was the one to be hit at the back. Asked the police not to move the cars. 3. With him continuing to badger me that it was my fault, I said that i will wait for my Dad who is a lawyer and that "IF" I am proven to be at fault I will pay as am working in a firm but if he is at fault then he will be have to bear the penalty. Unfortunately, the information given is being manipulated to serve his purpose 4. If it is indeed my fault and he has a case, why did he in the course of the event (even without my Dad arriving yet) told me that they are late for something and that it is now okay for them not to pursue this (okay na wala namang gasgas - according to him). 5. Why is he now posing as the aggrieved party when he and his girlfriend in fact admitted that he just went ballistic because "nabigla sya". My question to him then is if he is really the innocent one/ the aggrieved one, why was he so disrespectful and confrontational at the outset not taking into account the age and gender of who he was talking to? Unfortunately he only posted the latter part of the story and conveniently deleted items that should have set all these in context. Unfortunately, people take as truth whateveris posted in this media... Yes, unfortunate isn't it?
    still kay TS ako panig hihihi

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hinde naman si beni(TS) yung nabunggo. Hehehe.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ang tanong ko lang may license ba yung student?

para kasing pinag yayabang pa nya na student driver lang sya eh bakit sya nag drive kaagad?

nabanggit sa sinabi ni AMANAGER na kasama nya GF nya which ano kaya edad non at may license kaya yun?

kasi kung wala eh kahit san pa mapunta mali sya.

i do agree with shadow kung may insurance ka naman no need pamakipag talo.

ngayon kung pinamamalaki na magulang na lawyer eh sasabihin ko naman na cge pa police report nalang tayo at gamitin nalang ng tatay mo pagiging lawyer nya kasi lawyer ng insurance ko ang makakausap nalang nya.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Alibi lang nya yan...

hindi naman purkit slow driver ka, hindi ka na ang may kasalanan.... at pag mabilis malaki na ang tama... case to case basis yan...

hindi din purket naka signal ka.... ikaw na ang tama at hindi na din ikaw ang may kasalanan.... signal para kalang nakikiraan... kung ganun it means ikaw nga ang sumingit... at paano ka naman mababanga nung tao kung naka full stop na sya with matching busina pa?

hindi purket confrontational at disrespectful kamo? eh sya na ang may kasalanan..... Murahin mo ba naman.. natural lang na maging confrontational cya.... tapos tinakot mo pa at panagyabang na tatay mo mayor etc. etc....

he and his gf admitted? is it in black and white? may pinirmahan ba cya? at naka notaryo ba yun? at hindi mo ba tinakot yung tao na mayor ang tatay mo na pumirma at paabangan mo pa sa kalsada?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Student. College student. So what if the driver was a student? Mali ba yun? As long as the driver has a non-professional license, and is 17 years old and above, there's nothing wrong with him driving.

Sinasabi niya lang student siya kasi sineset niya yung level nung dalawa. Wherein pinagkakaisahan siya ng isang manager at ng former mayor while student lang siya. Tama naman eh, anong laban niya dun?

Mali naman kasi yung claim nung nakabunggo. Naka-signal? Nasa likod? VERY SLOW DRIVER? Does it make you right all the time? No.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paano naging manager ng accenture yan?...tinagalog na lang sana

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    panalo sa ingles yan ah, haha mala willie eh, parang you dont do that to me, sure ba sila manager yan? baka admin?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Remember, there is always TWO SIDES of the story.

The first to post their story on FACEBOOK is not the truth.

As there is no clear photo of the damage, nor were any of you were there, it might be best to hold to your opinion of who is guilty of the accident.

You just might be crucifying an innocent person.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast